What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice cooper nightmare castle

It is the best of 2019 games so far.mine due in the next few weeks and can't wait .

It is the best of 2019 games so far.mine due in the next few weeks and can't wait .

except it was released in 2018? And it definitely isn't the best of either year in any case! Its a decent game no doubt.

Neil.

Ahh your opinion again Neil .you really want everyone to take your advice and look up to you eh? Mr know it all.
Bud I rather you not comment on any post I post and yes I know you say put you on Ignore. but can you not be a keyboard warrior and a know it all and just be a bit more positive.
You seem to fall out with everybody for one reason or another and come across as a bully if you don't get your own way.
Been honest who cares what you think about this and that and you bash games that you don't like that people spend there hard earned money on like that's a good thing to do.

Ahh your opinion again Neil .you really want everyone to take your advice and look up to you eh? Mr know it all.
Bud I rather you not comment on any post I post and yes I know you say put you on Ignore. but can you not be a keyboard warrior and a know it all and just be a bit more positive.
You seem to fall out with everybody for one reason or another and come across as a bully if you don't get your own way.
Been honest who cares what you think about this and that and you bash games that you don't like that people spend there hard earned money on like that's a good thing to do.

Lol I don’t fall out with anybody - an opinion is an opinion simple as that! People either agree with it or not I don’t give two hoots! But it wasn’t just an opinion it was a note that the game isn’t new for this year. As for me not giving my opinion you got two hopes of that:

66F4503B-BC19-43A3-9C2C-E677AB0EA6B2.gif

I'll bring the latest code to UKPinfest with me....

13/JUN/2019
V1.0.7.0
General - Ballsearch would not run if certain switches remaing active (spinner for example)
General - Magnet test added to Utilities menu
General - Skillshot launch slowdown fixed
General - Ball launch lightshow updated
General - Co Op modes added
General - More rewards for guillotine chops, now with screen indications
General - Tilt no longer forces crypt lock reset
General - Lower drop targets will fire reset coil and knockdown to attempt to free stuck ball
General - Chop servo now goes to minimum lower position instead of max upper position during search
General - Delayed player 1 added callout was not canceled properly
General - Highscore auto end timer now moves on to next player if one needs to entery highscore instead of going to match sequence
General - Extra ball option yes/no
General - Menu system found more text that did not convert to uppercase
General - better support for servo setting integrity
General - Ball hops from habit trail to outlane will save the ball
General - In attract, extraball text changed to EB to fit on screen
General - Tilt would interfere with match/highscore
General - Mystery award needed to account for all monsters being visited
General - Frank/DBD/visit count working better
General - Menu system will shot default color in different color
General - Attract font size increased
General - left ramp will trigger success if ball doesn't make it all the way to the lock
General - Ball search from attract would only work one time if search was canceled with flippers
Alice - frenzy mode has its own dedicated looping background animation
Frank - removed slow riser move effect to help release balls better
Frank - upper drop handled better when right lock is ready
Frank - if ball is trapped on left lock, riser will move up/down to attempt to jar ball loose
Frank - missing bash target light when mode is beat
Insect - When combined with crypt, ball save count was not updated properly
Insect - final bug shot to left subway was forcing left scoop to ignore the shot (would not start big bug battle)
BDB - general switch scoring disabled
BDB - ball save disabled when all lives are lost
BDB - before bdb starts and crypt is released, game will disable flippers to drain and start mode
BDB - Die scene swapped from TPF version
BDB - Ball saves no longer trigger shot advancement
BDB - Orbit shots will not trigger the next shot advancement when completing an orbit
BDB - reduced cashout timer
Crypt - ending crypt while starting mystery mode monster would force music back to normal game play
Ethyl - hurryup starts after ethyl is defeated
Ethyl - Crypt lock clears on tilt
Ethyl - missing 1 mil score when locking from above
Ethyl - mode total screen working when nothing was done while in mode
Frank - When mode ends center targets might not register hits
Frank - Missing center target sfx if player is in foyer at the time mode started
Picreature - score adjustments
Wolf - score adjustments
Wolf - shaker added when miss/or get hit by wolf
Zombie - Frenzy mode behavior changed, 4 shots + closeup
Zombie - top side of new jackpot value holds for 5 seconds
Zombie - shooting loop from opposite side will not active lit shots, same for frenzy
Mystery - now only takes one shot to left subway to activate mystery.. but mystery is only available for certain amounts of time depending on times collected
Mystery - won't start if left upper playfield switch was triggered first

Back
Top Bottom