What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice cooper nightmare castle

This is probably the wrong thread to put this in! But my answer would be YES but not immediately. We seem to have a high level of pinflation in the UK for the last 10 years.

IMO It's got the Cooper collectability to it but ....unless it's a killer game , the value is more likely to drop than go up as the pinball crowd will always have moved on to the next ' new shiny best game ever' :D
If you really want to judge the personal value of a game, go back and look at the whitewood. If you're still thinking 'I like the theme and I'd want to play that' in its bare bones state after having seen the final product, that's a big tick.

Really depends on how many make it over here and how likely the owners are to then sell them on. I'd be surprised if the game is anywhere near as good as say AC/DC but I suspect I'll be unlikely to ever sell mine in the future.

Even if it loses value it's not a big deal. If say Iron Maiden loses at the same rate then when you get bored swap it for an Iron Maiden, then when you get bored of that swap it for another recent stern. Net result years of fun :clap:

Mind you I wouldn't have wanted to be the poor bugger who got burnt with the NIB Wrestling pin that Stern stuck out a couple of years ago.

Anything new will always lose money imo. Will take years for something to regain any sort of significant price increase.
I must admit I don't really get this making money on pins.
Being a coach builder, I'm more used to tinkering with cars as a hobby. General rule of thumb that I have always followed is,
1)The price you sell for doesn't include the time you have spent on the car. It is fun after all
2) A project is always better than a finished runner. It may look good when you buy it but a quality motor may just go bang next week. At least if you rebuild, you know every nut and bolt. Also you know it will last. Cost will usually be higher than a runner but peace of mind is priceless.
3) Very few hobbies make money, so a small loss is just enjoyment costs.
4) The cost of getting the car to you shouldn't have any impact on price. Everyone has delivery costs so again, this is a write off.

I don't know why I'm prattling on about cars, but always amuses me when I see people asking certain prices on sales. Especially if they overpaid for something.

I played this at Pinburgh and have to say its a hit. Fun and flowing shooter, great ruleset (more to come). I'm no Alice Cooper fan but the music is well integrate to the modes in my view. Worth checking out. The IEPinball guys did a stream form Ayce Gogi last week:

I played this at Pinburgh and have to say its a hit. Fun and flowing shooter, great ruleset (more to come). I'm no Alice Cooper fan but the music is well integrate to the modes in my view. Worth checking out. The IEPinball guys did a stream form Ayce Gogi last week:

How is the top of the playfield Neil? From the vids I have seen, it looks a little cluttered and a bit tricky to follow the ball. It may just be the tone and colour of the theme.

I do like how the modes are more based on characters than song choices like other music pins

when the ball is on the lower part its quite flowy; the upper part is a bit more tricky and a bit more frustrating but still very fun to play.

How is the top of the playfield Neil? From the vids I have seen, it looks a little cluttered and a bit tricky to follow the ball. It may just be the tone and colour of the theme.

I do like how the modes are more based on characters than song choices like other music pins

yeah I think thats fair; its a bit more picky.

price can and will change with the $ vs £ unless someone wants to pay in full and we buy the $ now. Which no one did.

Think those who have ordered this in UK will like the game.

Having Bowen as head of rules was a brilliant move.

The rules on this game so much better than Rob Zombie.

Go to 1 hour 56 mins.

Its a lot better than last year but shots still a little clunky IMO - Tutorial was less than half the number of people than TNA year before.

I wouldn’t risk this with the play field cock up spooky had on TNA - they can’t support you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's a lot i like about this game, I will have to return John's strap just after it gets delivered.

Take his TNG with you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are being built for the UK market soon, as of now, I have 2 spare from my shipment of 10 games so if anyone is interested we can still add factory options....

Phil

Back
Top Bottom