Afterglow Nano - Group Buy - ** ££ payment time ££ **

Fifty

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Alias
Timmy B
Hey guys, where did you end up installing your AG in your backboxes? In my Creech, the recommended spot is blocked by the backbox head bolt and I can't move it to the right because the cables won't allow it, and even if they did then I'd be screwing it down into a metal plate.

1.jpg

Julian

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Bromley
Hey guys, where did you end up installing your AG in your backboxes? In my Creech, the recommended spot is blocked by the backbox head bolt and I can't move it to the right because the cables won't allow it, and even if they did then I'd be screwing it down into a metal plate.

View attachment 126861

Put the bolt on the other side, from memory you can have 2 bolts in but 1 is enough.

MartinY

Site Supporter
Nov 18, 2017
Hampshire

View attachment 126861
Above is best, or you attach to the side rather than the base.

Reactions: stumblor

Fifty

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Alias
Timmy B
The side would be my preference as well, but the cables from the WPC are not long enough to reach over to the side for me even if I unclip them. My only option is where the wingbolt is but that means removing the wingbolt which I'm not super keen on doing.

I know one bolt will hold the head, I just don't like the idea of it.