What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM Attack from Mars £4200

I think the trick is to make it easy to get pins in and out, then you can change without any hassles rather than to hold onto it even though you are bored or played enough.
That way you could have your keeper/s and the flavour of the month and keep it fresh.

I actually built a path from the mancave to the lawn especially, I even custom made the trellis arch on the way in so as it was two hand widths wider than a backbox (I think that may supersede the metric system in engineering eventually).

Exactly my thoughts, wanting another machine or two once my cave build is complete as there is just no room (or justifiable funds 😂) at the moment.

Just some of the recents...

Whoa Nellie Want
AFM Want
MM or MMr Want

Same but replace Whoa Nellie with STTNG.

I thought AFM and MM would be out of my budget for a long time too. But seeing this one for 4200 😀
I thought afm was 6k but I guess that's for A really good example

I think the trick is to make it easy to get pins in and out, then you can change without any hassles rather than to hold onto it even though you are bored or played enough.
That way you could have your keeper/s and the flavour of the month and keep it fresh.

I'm so tempted to get quotes on redoing the front of my side extension so it has a proper width front door rather than having to take pins around the house 🤦🏻‍♂️

Same but replace Whoa Nellie with STTNG.

I thought AFM and MM would be out of my budget for a long time too. But seeing this one for 4200 😀
I thought afm was 6k but I guess that's for A really good example

I'm so tempted to get quotes on redoing the front of my side extension so it has a proper width front door rather than having to take pins around the house 🤦🏻‍♂️
Condition is everything, I’ve got a nice AFM that was nicely restored but didn’t cost the earth.

Back
Top Bottom