What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM Attack from Mars £4200

I do like watching your videos. Very honest description of pin. Incandescent flashers tend to be left as they produce better results than the LED ones.
Thanks Kenny, such large amounts of money involved in this crazy hobby. The least I can do is give people a good look at it.

I do laugh when I see someone on ebay asking for £5000 of someone's money and posting one picture and a few words in the description.

Good luck with the boob job mate, show me them titties when they’re done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having them lower down at waist level so they don't obscure my vision when playing pinball.

So tempted to put my congo up for sale to help fund this, and I love congo!.. choices :hmm:

Just echoing what everyone else has said, your selling threads are always the best, best descriptive videos going, you should be a salesman!

So tempted to put my congo up for sale to help fund this, and I love congo!.. choices :hmm:

Just echoing what everyone else has said, your selling threads are always the best, best descriptive videos going, you should be a salesman!

Funnily enough I was sorely tempted to do it in the style of HLD with the music, moody shots panning from left to right and a west country accent 😉

Watching your great vid has made me think I need my third AFM. What is it about this pin that keeps drawing you in ?

Watching your great vid has made me think I need my third AFM. What is it about this pin that keeps drawing you in ?

Clearly it was my exceptional flipper skills that drew you in.

That being said a 'third' time probably means that you quite like it and should keep one 😂

I do understand though. Whilst LOTR is my favourite the AFM is the most addictive, I shout at it a lot but that thing must have taken a fortune in arcades & bars.

Nice one mate, high end Stern next at the house of Gonz [emoji848]

Don't worry, when Mark sells his 5th AFM there will be one available 😉

ha. grateful to your buyer 😂 I do have a habit of re buying pins I have owned. think I’m almost ready to make friends with TSPP Unfinished business

Nice one mate, high end Stern next at the house of Gonz [emoji848]

You know what I'm after mate 😉

Definitely something spectacular from a very exclusive list of 5!!!

You can come over and help christen it when I find it.

🙄 Why are all the pins on my wishlist for sale recently?

If only it was 6 months from now 😑

Exactly my thoughts, wanting another machine or two once my cave build is complete as there is just no room (or justifiable funds 😂) at the moment.

Just some of the recents...

Whoa Nellie Want
AFM Want
MM or MMr Want

IMO don't get focused on the top 10 or 20. Plenty of other games offer just as much as those headline titles. Most games have some hook that makes you play that one more game. IMO best to have a variety of depth of games, MM shoots like AFM for instance..
Good advice, even if I play poorly the LOTR will be a long game and take time. Ideally at least one of the two will be a shorter ball time and the other with ramps & combo's & good rhythm.

I think the trick is to make it easy to get pins in and out, then you can change without any hassles rather than to hold onto it even though you are bored or played enough.
That way you could have your keeper/s and the flavour of the month and keep it fresh.

Back
Top Bottom