What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AFM £3750

@bartron replaced all the GI and loads of the bulbs to red , and it looks awesome lit up and the bill ung kit all cycling red and the DMD which has a red gell over it looks the nuts

That's not to bad, you get a 30 day warranty!
:rofl:
Not happy about having to pay for delivery, just living North of Glasgow

Haha, buy mine, a new pf and a new cab and still have £4K+ left over!

I'm taking the 'for sale' ad down once the eBay auction has run. No longer need the cash so will tart it up (colordmd?,pin blades?) and list it at a higher price in a few weeks.

If you don't need the cash for as bit, I'd just hold off. The price is right, so maybe the market for this machine have their money tied up elsewhere at the moment. I suspect it'll sell at this price if you hold out for it.

Probably a sensible move - with our very own PinballInfo top 5 looking like AFM will come out on top, this machine will increase in value by a grand overnight :)

Last edited:
Probably a sensible move - with out very own pinball top 5 looking like AFM will come out on top, this machine will increase in value by a grand overnight :)

It's a classic! Maybe not the depth or sounds of SM, but simply a great game with some timeless gameplay. The new owner made a wise choice.

Back
Top Bottom