What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice please! Recommendations on first pin

If your over Burnley way I’ve a load over here you can try out all tip top condition
Hi Silver Paolo,

That's a very kind offer - I might have to take you up on that.

Could be a good excuse to hammer down the A59 on my motorbike 🤔

Haven't been to Burnley in years. Not since I picked up a triumph at the dealership there.

Hi Silver Paolo,

That's a very kind offer - I might have to take you up on that.

Could be a good excuse to hammer down the A59 on my motorbike 🤔

Haven't been to Burnley in years. Not since I picked up a triumph at the dealership there.
Just let me know when your welcome to come over got all modern sterns

I know you have a Ghostbusters Premium…. dying to give that a go… lucky u. How do you rate it?
I can only dream, hoping they vault but at least I have the translite in a lit frame.
Amazon prime arriving later with my aluminium license plates.
View attachment 224512
It’s brutal and so much fun a real grail theme and a thing of beauty , if you play it a lot you can avoid to a degree the cheap drains … again welcome to come to play mine

I know you have a Ghostbusters Premium…. dying to give that a go… lucky u. How do you rate it?
I can only dream, hoping they vault but at least I have the translite in a lit frame.
Amazon prime arriving later with my aluminium license plates.
View attachment 224512
I turned a nice one down a couple of years ago, £7000. One of my Pinball regrets 😔.

Got my first pin!

I purchased an Iron Maiden premium from AlanJ - super happy with it.

Great game. Awesome artwork. Love the upper playfield flippers with inner orbits and the difficult to hit ramps - should keep me busy for a bit.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and pointers.

Any advice on good replacement balls?

Gonzo has done a vid talking about them
I went for silver jet though retro dave has some good ones in stock too

Last edited:
Got my first pin!

I purchased an Iron Maiden premium from AlanJ - super happy with it.

Great game. Awesome artwork. Love the upper playfield flippers with inner orbits and the difficult to hit ramps - should keep me busy for a bit.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and pointers.

Wow!! Great 1st pin
get counciling booked now before your up to 10 pins lol
Enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom