What's new

No Longer Available Addams Family Pinball - £4400

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Selling an honest original Addams family on behalf of a customer. Been stored in a dry location for the last 6 or so years until last week when i went round to get it set up and playing again

Is a nice original game which is now all fully working but is unrestored. Playfield would benefit from a re-rubber, polish and clean and/or a workshop. I was there to check it over and fix all the electronic/mechanical issues etc so that it was playable again nothing more. My summary on condition is as follows:

- All original pcbs, cpu board original with no battery damage. Stored with no batteries in 6 years ago.
- Playfield good, no burn on magnet areas. Some minor wear to mansion inserts and chair scoop as to be expected.
- Playfield Plastics good. Slingshot ones chipped on end
- Thing working
- Bookcase working
- Ramps good
- DMD good
- Lamps all working - No leds all original 555 and 44
- GI working, insert connector in 2 parts, would be better replaced as 1 11-pin connector
- Flippers ok. Wrong flipper switches installed (high power) - contacts cleaned up
- Sound working
- Cabinet ok - Original with some minor marks, a few chips and dings etc as to be expected
- Translite good
- Topper present
- Legs ok - bit rusty
- Gold Game Roms fitted

£4500 ono

Contact me if interested and if you want an more info etc. Collection from Bradford area , North England from customers house, arrange with me.

See below for pics

IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG

Last edited:
Now sold via my facebook page and being collected later this week.

Unfortunately the offers here were not high enough for the seller.

I absolutely hated this game when I owned it. But there is a new Addams Family animated movie on the way, so if you own one hold onto it. Prices are about to go up even more.

Back
Top Bottom