What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Addams Family Pinball - £4400

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Selling an honest original Addams family on behalf of a customer. Been stored in a dry location for the last 6 or so years until last week when i went round to get it set up and playing again

Is a nice original game which is now all fully working but is unrestored. Playfield would benefit from a re-rubber, polish and clean and/or a workshop. I was there to check it over and fix all the electronic/mechanical issues etc so that it was playable again nothing more. My summary on condition is as follows:

- All original pcbs, cpu board original with no battery damage. Stored with no batteries in 6 years ago.
- Playfield good, no burn on magnet areas. Some minor wear to mansion inserts and chair scoop as to be expected.
- Playfield Plastics good. Slingshot ones chipped on end
- Thing working
- Bookcase working
- Ramps good
- DMD good
- Lamps all working - No leds all original 555 and 44
- GI working, insert connector in 2 parts, would be better replaced as 1 11-pin connector
- Flippers ok. Wrong flipper switches installed (high power) - contacts cleaned up
- Sound working
- Cabinet ok - Original with some minor marks, a few chips and dings etc as to be expected
- Translite good
- Topper present
- Legs ok - bit rusty
- Gold Game Roms fitted

£4500 ono

Contact me if interested and if you want an more info etc. Collection from Bradford area , North England from customers house, arrange with me.

See below for pics

IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG

Last edited:
Now sold via my facebook page and being collected later this week.

Unfortunately the offers here were not high enough for the seller.

I absolutely hated this game when I owned it. But there is a new Addams Family animated movie on the way, so if you own one hold onto it. Prices are about to go up even more.

Back
Top Bottom