What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Addams family gold

That and the fact his certificate looks like it was printed yesterday on some A4, rather than being nigh on 26 years old.

If it isn't genuine he's certainly gone to some trouble to make it seem legit, registering it on the owners list. Someone should ask for close up photos of the playfield to prove/disprove.

The Plaque is legit-
Doesn’t show the Gold instruction Manual either tho.

Yeah it has the tamper proof screws. Also has the extra ball button. I'd say it's legit. You'd want to see the playfield stamp and carpet pattern if you're spending that sort of money to be sure.

If it isn't genuine he's certainly gone to some trouble to make it seem legit, registering it on the owners list. Someone should ask for close up photos of the playfield to prove/disprove.
I have had my TAFG for probably 10 years and it isn't listed on the owners list. I did send them an email once but nothing happened so I didn't bother again!

Back
Top Bottom