What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Addams family gold

Golds are a funny beast. Most puntas recognise that they are inferior to the original games, with artificially introduced distinctions that detract from the design that made TAF the best selling title of all time. However folk do pay a premium for them

Good luck.

Not inferior by any means..

Game is the same, layout, theme modes...? a few extra bits in the code, I don’t see how they detract from the design of the game??
The cabinet, plaque and certificate to celebrate the best selling game of all time.

It’s a Bloody good looking game..
9A6071B1-49D1-4EA8-8A9B-18D8664AC3F1.jpeg

49B7EE55-60AD-411C-979B-1D3FC0BB9ED4.jpeg

The game is identical (if you get the Gold Rom). Just with a few bits of gold coloured plastic that will end up costing you more than actual gold. Actually it would be interesting to do the sums on that...

It’s more the certificate, plaque that make it special, and you can get those reproduced.

On EBay now is a TAFG manual set for £1000!
on Pinside is a Gold Manual for $200

that’s crazy!

I’ve got 4 of Mannys and can’t fault them, new cabs and refurb.
That looks stunning.

Just say no to Pat Lawlor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

he got pinball "fatigue"

what us crazys get for about a day after pinfest saying "never again" and next day they are all back on the legs and your are looking for the next one

Back
Top Bottom