What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams family gold price drop and back up again

D

Deleted member 181

Hey ladies, decided that I need the cash out of this TAFG .
I bought it with the full intention of doing it up .. well asking matt Addams to do it up . But alas I need the cash out of it.
It's the one on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272609063706

It's up for £7500 but will obviously take less from here :)

It needs a good clean , if you had the guts to remove the Mylar I reckon it's peachy under there

Also just to add that listing sounds ***** for the sake of the eBay community :p

Whats is the difference with the Gold ? why does it have such a high price tag ?

Anyone wants any more pics got shed loads takes me ages to upload on here but I will what's app a load

This was picked up from a question on eBay
It looks like wear from the chair it's actually dirt that has got under the Mylar :)

Attachments

• IMG_3889.PNG
    IMG_3889.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 105
Hi will
New to pins and the forum looking for an adams probably out my league but what would you take for the gold edition

Hey Gaz,
£6500 on here maybe a bit less :)

A few pics as requested from here and also eBay.
The inside sticker from the cab and the serial number on the playfield .
There is a brand new gold plunger thing assembly as well fitted .
Also a picture of a chicken sandwich , for no other reason but right now I would murder a chicken sandwich .

IMG_3890.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3491.JPG
IMG_3688.jpg

On and where the bottom says start matt has added a new " extra ball " button for the buy in button :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't do it Will, you'll regret it straight away. I've seen this game in person and I literally spunked in my pants. It's a thing of beauty, better than tits, bums and fannies.

You might be mistaking my one for matt adams one dude.. mine with some TLC and cash thrown at it will be as good as fannies and bums

Oh yeah good point. This one *could* be a pants-spunker though, with some TLC.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170330_3fd4cd5e7739f56c90a68be39177a8f4.jpg

They practically never come up for sale though, so I'm amazed it's still around. Anyone thinking now should think fast, as these are as rare as an Ethiopian with a luncheon voucher back in the times of Band Aid

I'm with Will. Sell it and also sell his Tron (to me). :D

Yep your right grizz it is long gone ....

unless it's the video game your after ? That's a keeper , well for this week it is :)

Also got a call from @mufcmufc today to say that I have advertised the wrong number it's #556 ...

On hold at the moment , although as we all know eBay can be a pain in the ass so may be back up again soon.
Still can't believe no one on here nabbed it.

Ok ladies back up for sale, eBay has irked me again I am most irked :)

So here it is £6250 or pretty close

Back
Top Bottom