What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted AC/DC prem or Luci wanted

BigBear77

Registered
Hi everyone still trying to find a AC/DC prem or Luci. Please get in touch if you have one for sale or maybe know of one coming up for sale.

Thanks

Thanks Steve so am I but can only find pro ones :(( please let me know if you here of any.

Dont worry like buses there will be a few along soon no doubt

It's a site where you post the shipping job you have and small businesses bid for your custom. I've recently posted a job to bring a pin in from Spain, had a load of quotes, accepted one and will know in about 3 weeks whether it's any good or not as thats when the game is supposed to turn up :) What I noticed is the longer you wait the cheaper the quotes get. Within 20 mins of posting the job I got quotes around £350 to deliver from southern Spain to Nottingham but after waiting a week they'd gone right down and I accepted a quote at £150. I've been in contact with the shipper and they seem legit but I can't say for sure until a pin arrives at my house :thumbs:

What about paying for the pinball if it's lot of money and it doesn't turn up? Are you covered?

Thanks

Thanks seen the one in Finland, but how the hell would you sortout shipping!
IF it can be put on a pallet by the seller then palletways.com is the way to go for door to door. Huge company, insurance and all that, I had 2 pins on one pallet to my door from Italy for 220 euros.

What about paying for the pinball if it's lot of money and it doesn't turn up? Are you covered?

Thanks
If buying overseas which I have done, the risk is very high. No protection once money goes to seller so you really have to have a reason to trust the seller. Shipping has all the risks associated with it and again, need a seller that will package the game A1 or more risk of damage to game.

No, not at all :( As @Replay says the risk is massive! I basically bank transferred a load of Euros to an account in Spain and if it's a scam then I take the loss. You get a feel for someone via the communication I've had with them be that the seller or the courier and I'm reasonably happy that a game will turn up but until it does, you never know :eek:

I'm buying weird Spanish games so we're not talking a huge amount of money and I'd probably never go down this route for something like an AC/DC. Only do it if you can afford to lose the cash, that's how I'm looking at it :cuckoo:

Do your research on the seller, get them to give you a few names/id's of other buyers that they have sold to, so you can check with them to make sure that the seller is genuine.

Check the location and time info on the photo's that they send, make sure it matches with their collection address.

All in all it's fairly risky, but the prices outside of the UK tend to be better so it's he who dares Rodders :thumbs:

Reactions: DRD
You could use an online Escrow service to limit your financial risk, assuming the seller agreed to that method of payment. There would be a fee, but it might be worth it, especially for high value over-seas transactions.

Still newish and liked, top stern ever apart from maybe Lotr, twd, Metallica , stpp, Im, and the fan boy list goes on :):) ( I love the best game ever posts )
Maybe won't come up for another year or so when people fancy a change, I love the theme and the music so right up my street, the game was good fun too ( every generation sends a hero up the ipdb charts - Paul Simon )

go on the I'll rise to the bait :)
Lotr is boring an hour to get nowhere , twd lopsided, Met is good but no as good as acdc. tspp you will never get to the wizard mode. im is frustrating. one good game in 10 i would rather play flash gordon.

The top 3 Sterns, according to Pinball Info users:

1 LOTR
2 Tron
3 AC/DC

I bought and sold my Premium for 4.8k , if that's any help...although that was a couple of years ago.

Funny how these things go. A year or so ago ACDC Premium's went unsold for ages at £5k. ACDC Luci took an age to sell as well. Now, hard to find.

FWIW, I now think TWD is best Stern to date;)

What is the current value of an AC/DC Premium then, has it bounced back up if people are hanging on to them?

Or is it just a lull in the current market?

Back
Top Bottom