What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted AC/DC Luci wanted

BigBear77

Registered
Still looking for a AC/DC Luci. Please if anyone knows of one for sale or coming up for sale please reply. Anywhere in the UK, good price paid for the right machine.

Thanks and All have a Merry Christmas

hi Chris if you give me a starting point what you want we can go from there.

Rupert

I haven't seen any version of acdc for sale for a while. Andy Clint's amusements sold his routed pro for £3k at NLP but could have sold it five times over

I'd like an AC/DC premium or LE too. Kinda wish I bought one NIB now but didn't think they'd be hard to get hold of at the time as everyone seemed to have one. Thought they'd turn into a 3k table like SM lol.

Certainly among the best, if not the very best game Stern have ever built IMO. Lots have sold in the USA/Australia according to Pinpedia, just not the UK. :(

i would be thinking more on the 8 to 10k mark
as steve said not many ac dc premiums come up these days i think they have all done the rounds and now in peoples houses who really want to keep them

It's a sellers market for a BIB. Taking emotion out if it, aren't they are identical to the Premium game but have different artwork and a backglass rather than a translight? Now how much do those things really add to the value? Somewhere between nothing and 5 grand?!?

Rather ironically the artwork for Luci for me is so bad I'd have to knock a grand + off my valuation. Other people love it and thinks it adds value. (I can't stand naff heavy metal style album covers which explains why I don't like the luci version, picked up a great book last year about metal album covers and it's such a fine line between stunning ie Master of Puppets and Ride the lightning and OMG bad cartoon artwork)

No more than 5 k, and even then you would be crazy in my eyes, but then if it's what you always wanted ?
Didn't a lot of acdc get sold, ok maybe not back in black but I think that is more hype from pinball market, hold out for a Lucy, may take a while but will be along

Last Luci sold for around £5k?
Premium's have sold under 5k.
BIBLE - 6k plus.
As with all things that are rare/limited - just comes down to perceived value. Thats why once you go above 400 on the LE model, they aren't really LE.

I bought an Premium back in July from a guy from Pinball Owners for just under £5k delivered....some might think i am mad to pay this price but to me it is worth every penny :)

Thx replay

So lots, cool gonna want one at some point, prefer Lucy so even better maybe 2.5 k next year ;):cuckoo::hmm::suspect::wave:

I don't think that very many Lucis were brought in to the UK. I don't have an exact figure but I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than a dozen. Maybe just a handful

Back
Top Bottom