What's new

Wanted AC/DC Luci wanted

BigBear77

Registered
Still looking for a AC/DC Luci. Please if anyone knows of one for sale or coming up for sale please reply. Anywhere in the UK, good price paid for the right machine.

Thanks and All have a Merry Christmas

hi Chris if you give me a starting point what you want we can go from there.

Rupert

I haven't seen any version of acdc for sale for a while. Andy Clint's amusements sold his routed pro for £3k at NLP but could have sold it five times over

I'd like an AC/DC premium or LE too. Kinda wish I bought one NIB now but didn't think they'd be hard to get hold of at the time as everyone seemed to have one. Thought they'd turn into a 3k table like SM lol.

Certainly among the best, if not the very best game Stern have ever built IMO. Lots have sold in the USA/Australia according to Pinpedia, just not the UK. :(

i would be thinking more on the 8 to 10k mark
as steve said not many ac dc premiums come up these days i think they have all done the rounds and now in peoples houses who really want to keep them

It's a sellers market for a BIB. Taking emotion out if it, aren't they are identical to the Premium game but have different artwork and a backglass rather than a translight? Now how much do those things really add to the value? Somewhere between nothing and 5 grand?!?

Rather ironically the artwork for Luci for me is so bad I'd have to knock a grand + off my valuation. Other people love it and thinks it adds value. (I can't stand naff heavy metal style album covers which explains why I don't like the luci version, picked up a great book last year about metal album covers and it's such a fine line between stunning ie Master of Puppets and Ride the lightning and OMG bad cartoon artwork)

No more than 5 k, and even then you would be crazy in my eyes, but then if it's what you always wanted ?
Didn't a lot of acdc get sold, ok maybe not back in black but I think that is more hype from pinball market, hold out for a Lucy, may take a while but will be along

Last Luci sold for around £5k?
Premium's have sold under 5k.
BIBLE - 6k plus.
As with all things that are rare/limited - just comes down to perceived value. Thats why once you go above 400 on the LE model, they aren't really LE.

I bought an Premium back in July from a guy from Pinball Owners for just under £5k delivered....some might think i am mad to pay this price but to me it is worth every penny :)

Thx replay

So lots, cool gonna want one at some point, prefer Lucy so even better maybe 2.5 k next year ;):cuckoo::hmm::suspect::wave:

I don't think that very many Lucis were brought in to the UK. I don't have an exact figure but I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than a dozen. Maybe just a handful

Back
Top Bottom