What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Summer Day at The Office - 25th June

Thanks Chris for generously hosting (and air conditioning!), and Claire for a great job TDing, despite a few tough calls needing to be made with unfortunate timing of malfunctions.

Thanks everyone for the fun tournament 😁 A day at the office is always a blast 🤙

Huge thankyou to @Lecari @Hiltoncriss and @David_Vi for another great tourney! Had an absolute blast, couldn't believe how identically Dan and I played all day, same qualifying points, same wins/losses/draws, same final points after ST and STTNG and it all came down to 2 million or so on Buck Hunter. Huge congrats to Dan for the win and to Lucy and Tim for playing awesomely in the final. Under 16 performances across the day were STRONG! :) roll on the next one!

Thank you so much to everyone who came yesterday, to @David_Vi and @PAZ for support in freeing stuck balls, and most of all to @Hiltoncriss for hosting!

I also want to apologise for how busy it got in Office 2 at some parts of the day. We had set up Matchplay so that people would be spaced out but unfortunately a few machines had to be taken out from Office 1 and upstairs as the day progressed, which meant everyone got crammed into the one room... The AC couldn't really cope with it and it was definitely cozy and uncomfortable 😣 David and I are looking at Matchplay set ups to make sure this doesn't happen next time!

Big congratulations to our winners!

For U16s:
1. Lucy Vince
2. George Bennett (his first competition!)
3. James Aw

And, the main competition:
1. Dan Pocklington
2. Nathan Garwood
3. Tim Thornton
4. Lucy Vince

All played fantastic and the finals were super exciting, with 3 players all on four points going into the last game! (And unusually for Pinball Office finals, this time we did not have Black Knight: Sword of Rage in there!)

Finals spreadsheet (for those interested!)

And a Google photo album - feel free to add your photos:

Here are the full standings:

1,Dan Pocklington
2,Nathan Garwood
3,Tim Thornton
4,Lucy Vince (U16)
5,Greg Mott
6,Reece Powell
7,David Bowery
8,Yuen Aw
9,George Bennett (U16)
10,Matt Vince
10,Sergio Olave
12,Martin Fox
13,Vin Jauhal
14,Nick Clark
15,Pete Bennett
16,Jeremy Baynham
17,Jon Carolan
18,Martin Bedford
19,Daniel O'Neil
20,Matthew Halls
21,Ian Clarricoats
22,Phil Stokes
23,James Aw (U16)
24,John Burton
25,Lan Aw
25,Isaac Granby (U16)
27,Clive Bush
28,Michael Aw (U16)
29,Gene Aw
30,Chris Granby
31,Sarah Vince
32,Cristian Boudi
33,Daniel Vince (U16)
34,Marc Gatward
35,Diane Bush
36,Bradley Burton (U16)
36,Claire Lickman
38,Gareth Arnold
39,Will Beynon
40,Emily Stokes
41,George Boudi (U16)
42,Steven Fyfe
43,Tony Greenwood
44,Sofia Boudi (U16)

Attachments

• PXL_20230625_194224801.jpg
    PXL_20230625_194224801.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 24
Bloody hell @yellowreggae what were you looking at in that photo?🤣

Cheers all! Busy day, more issues than normal but will give us ideas to improve next time 😁

Great to see more new faces to the office and amazing to see two of my East Anglian crew make it to the finals with Dan winning!
Also myself and @OTRawrior making it to the semi 😄

Back
Top Bottom