What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Summer Day at The Office - 25th June

Lecari

Site Supporter
The next Pinball Office event will be on Sunday 25th June!

As well as being an official IFPA event, this event is also part of the UK Championship Series schedule. As always, this event is open to both new and veteran players, though because of it being part of the UKCS we are expecting high demand and for tickets to sell fast! There will be max 44 players attending (this includes the organisers, so there will be less than that available for sale).

Registration will be £20 per person, which includes free parking on site. Registration opens at midday on Sunday 7th May on the Pinball Office website (first come first served): https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk

We will have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. We will also have under 16s prizes.

Competition Details

Doors open at 10:00, with the Matchplay qualifying starting at 10:30.

The format for qualifying will be 3 or 4 player matches across 12 rounds (based on previous events, this means qualifying will finish around 17:00). Qualifying matches will be scored as 7-5-3-1 for 4 player matches or 7-4-1 for 3 player matches. The top 8 players will then progress to the finals. Final games will be chosen randomly and placement is in reverse qualifying order.

The top 2 players in qualifying will have a bye to the final.

Players 5-8 will player in a single game quarter final, with the winning 2 players going into the semi-final.

The semi-final will consist of a single match, with the 2 players from the quarters playing qualifying 3-6. The winning 2 then go to the final.

The final will be 4 players playing 3 games, scored in a 4-2-1-0 format (with a tie breaker game if there's a draw).

If positions 1-8 include more than 8 players, a tie break game will be played on a randomly allocated machine. Players will be eliminated until only the required amount qualifies for the finals.

Last edited:
I know we are all just recovering from PinHaus yesterday - but just a quick reminder that registration opens for the next Pinball Office tournament next Sunday at midday. Hope to see everyone busy on their phones at EC! :)

I know we are all just recovering from PinHaus yesterday - but just a quick reminder that registration opens for the next Pinball Office tournament next Sunday at midday. Hope to see everyone busy on their phones at EC! :)

Try and find the phone signal spot at EC will be the name of the game ;)

The panic between 11.59 and 12.02 will be real 😂 I'll set a reminder

Here's the player list!
  1. Reece Powell @OTRawrior
  2. Sergio Olave
  3. Daniel O'Neil
  4. Greg Mott @robotgreg
  5. Tim Thornton
  6. Chris Granby
  7. Isaac Granby (U16)
  8. Jon Carolan @Jmac
  9. Martin Fox @Martywolfman
  10. Ian Clarricoats
  11. Ian +1
  12. Pete Bennett @PAZ
  13. George Bennett (U16)
  14. Will Beynon
  15. Will Beynon +1
  16. Gareth Arnold
  17. Matthew Halls
  18. Martin Bedford @SPLITKING
  19. Dan Pocklington
  20. Marc Gatward @marcgatward
  21. Yuen Aw @Jackpot
  22. Lan Aw
  23. James Aw (U16)
  24. Michael Aw (U16)
  25. Gene Aw @Genotime
  26. Nathan Garwood @NateG119
  27. Diane Bush @Diane B
  28. Clive Bush
  29. Nick Clark
  30. Jeremy Baynham @StandUpAndFight
  31. Zoe Kent
  32. Vin Jauhal @thelab
  33. John Burton
  34. Bradley Burton (U16)
  35. Chris Boudi @Hiltoncriss
  36. Sofia Boudi (U16)
  37. George Boudi (U16)
  38. David Bowery @David_Vi
  39. Claire Lickman @Lecari
  40. Emily Stokes
  41. Phil Stokes
  42. Matt Vince
  43. Sarah Vince
  44. Lucy Vince (U16)
  45. Daniel Vince (U16)
(sorry if I missed a forum name :D)

Last edited:
This event has come up really quick!

Would anyone like to join us for a curry after the competition? Let me know if you'd like to come and I'll book a table. So far, me, David and Dan Pocklington are in :)

Awesome day! Thank you Chris, David and especially Claire, and all the helpers, had a wonderful time and will be back! Well done to the winners as I can't see them on matchplay yet 👍

Last edited:
Mnay thanks to Claire and Dvaid for anotehr great tournament and to Chirs for hosting in the wonderful Pinball Office.

Very well done to Lucy, Nathan, Dan and Tim for making the final. Look forward to seeing the results.

Was a fantastic day of pinball yesterday, would very happily visit the pinball office again so many thanks to Claire, David and Chris.

Having a tournament settled on Big Buck Hunter was certainly an entertaining way to end it all! The curry was great after too 😀

Back
Top Bottom