What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 8 Ball Deluxe LE

Pooman2084

Registered
Up for sale is my EBDlx LE as revived and loved by our very own @myPinballs

I'll post some pics of current condition when i'm near a pc, but it is as it was when I got it, plus a few additional layers of wax.

Here is the original FS thread and there is a further link there to @myPinballs excellent restoration thread. There are great photos here,much better than I'd manage with my phone!

I was going to rebuild the linear flippers to BW, but quite enjoyed the different feel of these so left it in the end.

I've enjoyed this one, but needs must! Looking for £795. I'm in High Wycombe, Bucks.

I've a NF going up for sale in a few days, and can probably do a deal if you're interested in both.

Thanks for looking folks!

Hmmm, I considering selling mine as I need to raise some funds for a new car.

If there's anyone else in the market for one of these I let me know and I'll take some pictures, nice playfield, fully rebuild rectifier and new MPU.

Will do Dave.

Nice to hear from you. I hope you and Sally are well.

I was looking to get some Roby tie die ROMS for my cocktail as I’m getting back into it again. Any ideas where I can get some burnt?

Cheers

Lloyd

Oooh. Looked at this first time around and nearly jumped when I saw this earlier. Then, sadly, I remembered that I have one too many already (if that's a thing). EBD takes me back to my heyday and I'd love one at some point. Probably should make room 1st. Love this era of machine..

Back
Top Bottom