What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 8 Ball Deluxe Limited Edition

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled. Fully working 8 ball deluxe limited edition. Non mylared playfield. Some wear to centre of playfield, but not hard to touch up as on solid colours. Most of my time was spent getting this game playing and fixing all the electronic faults. Rectifier board fully rebuilt, 5v driver board upgrades. CPU original and in good condition with remote battery holder. Plays well

Was going to fully strip the playfield and rebuild but never got time. Was partially stripped with a full top side rerubber, clean and gi bulb change a few years back. Playfield is the better insert lamp board version, not the single insert lamp version.

Have a set of new pop bumper caps and rings that i can include in the sale along with a NOS display panel.

Backglass excellent.

Another classic 80s Bally game arriving now has me deciding whether to sell this or put in to storage, so here if anyone wants a fully working 8 ball deluxe for not much money now is your chance.

£750 ono cash on collection or use martin delivery services. Inspection welcome

You can view the repair thread on here that i created during the fixing phase. - http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/8-ball-deluxe-limited-edition.32846/

IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1065.jpg
IMG_1066.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1073.jpg
IMG_1074.jpg
IMG_1075.jpg
IMG_1076.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg
IMG_1078.jpg
IMG_1079.jpg
IMG_1080.jpg

Last edited:
Nice table and good price........but I think I am going to have to take that R-Type off of your hands.........;)

As titled. Fully working 8 ball deluxe limited edition. Non mylared playfield. Some wear to centre of playfield, but not hard to touch up as on solid colours. Most of my time was spent getting this game playing and fixing all the electronic faults. Rectifier board fully rebuilt, 5v driver board upgrades. CPU original and in good condition with remote battery holder. Plays well

Was going to fully strip the playfield and rebuild but never got time. Was partially stripped with a full top side rerubber, clean and gi bulb change a few years back. Playfield is the better insert lamp board version, not the single insert lamp version.

Have a set of new pop bumper caps and rings that i can include in the sale along with a NOS display panel.

Backglass excellent.

Another classic 80s Bally game arriving now has me deciding whether to sell this or put in to storage, so here if anyone wants a fully working 8 ball deluxe for not much money now is your chance.

£750 ono cash on collection or use martin delivery services. Inspection welcome

You can view the repair thread on here that i created during the fixing phase.

View attachment 60572 View attachment 60573 View attachment 60574 View attachment 60575 View attachment 60576 View attachment 60577 View attachment 60578 View attachment 60579 View attachment 60580 View attachment 60581 View attachment 60582 View attachment 60583 View attachment 60584 View attachment 60585 View attachment 60586 View attachment 60587 View attachment 60588
Not fair, this one is on my want list, but just filled the last space in my front room with an EM Fireball. Fond memories of this machine. Good price too. Hmmm!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

I must admit, I was more fascinated by the R-Type cabinet too. I didn't know until just now that Nintendo had anything to do with R-Type (apparently in North America).

I must admit, I was more fascinated by the R-Type cabinet too. I didn't know until just now that Nintendo had anything to do with R-Type (apparently in North America).

I can talk about this forever. A 15 year search led me to this dedicated cabinet

Only sold in USA, Nintendo licenced from irem. Never released on nes. Boardset is m72 hardware. Cabinet is same design as Nintendo play choice 10 in black of course

I can talk about this forever. A 15 year search led me to this dedicated cabinet

Only sold in USA, Nintendo licenced from irem. Never released on nes. Boardset is m72 hardware. Cabinet is same design as Nintendo play choice 10 in black of course

I didnt know it was a Play Choice 10 cab, I thought it was the normal DK / DKJR cabs. Good to know! I know they are rare, so I am not surprised it took you 15 years. Looks nice from what I can see.

Sorry to spin your sales thread off in a different direction............

I didnt know it was a Play Choice 10 cab, I thought it was the normal DK / DKJR cabs. Good to know! I know they are rare, so I am not surprised it took you 15 years. Looks nice from what I can see.

Sorry to spin your sales thread off in a different direction............

No problem. 8 Ball deluxe is sold pending payment and collection now

It seems it's so rare that searching for it gives your ukvac thread as one of the top results. Did you solve the high score issue?

It seems it's so rare that searching for it gives your ukvac thread as one of the top results. Did you solve the high score issue?

That’s my restoration thread :) wirthly of any top ranked listing

The hs save I really want to solve. Currently I have a way to burn new roms with my top score in and change any other scores or text I want to, but haven’t worked out yet how to modify original roms to not write garbage during the ram test or load default values if an nvram is fitted

8 Ball Deluxe now sold, paid for and awaiting collection. Thanks to all for the interest and the kind words regarding my repair log

Back
Top Bottom