What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 6 piece Protectors for Twilight Zone TZ Stot now added

Expired Due to no activity
Fishy may be good with blue on slings but yellow on the ones behind? +1 too if you do these!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190517-181646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190517-181646_Chrome.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 16
Any pics of the blue. Thinking they will look good on a Whitewater with the white boulders.

Red for TWD... take my money now!!!!
This is the brightest flourecent red they do “Mars red” and I fitted them to my RFM but later changed them to green. I will happily do yours in this colour if I get my hands on a plastic set for TWD
Col

Attachments

• 349C684C-F782-47F7-937C-6AD0677B6910.jpeg
    349C684C-F782-47F7-937C-6AD0677B6910.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 01183A73-51D3-4A21-8345-FDDE62FB2302.jpeg
    01183A73-51D3-4A21-8345-FDDE62FB2302.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 15
I have red protectors for twd already. Can send if you want @Colywobbles?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer Martin it is really appreciated however I would prefer the original plastics to work from as it’s a lot easier to gauge how much to extend them.
As soon as I get on top of the doz pins I have here I will offer a big discount to anyone willing to send their set for a fast turnaround so I can build up my library.
I am sort of retired and being a part time ski instructor the season has come to an end so I am only working a few hrs per week ATM. This will help me do a fast turnaround 1-2 days from receiving them.
Regards Col

Thanks for the offer Martin it is really appreciated however I would prefer the original plastics to work from as it’s a lot easier to gauge how much to extend them.
As soon as I get on top of the doz pins I have here I will offer a big discount to anyone willing to send their set for a fast turnaround so I can build up my library.
I am sort of retired and being a part time ski instructor the season has come to an end so I am only working a few hrs per week ATM. This will help me do a fast turnaround 1-2 days from receiving them.
Regards Col
Yeah, I can send the original plastics as well, no worries...

Would you be able do blue ones for the Whitewater slingsshots?
Yep sure however you would have to send me your original plastics or even an old set would do.
I would return them the very next day.
Just pm me for details if this helps
Col

Yeah, I can send the original plastics as well, no worries...
I’m guessing you already have TWD protectors and don’t need them? If you have then another forum member that needs them is willing to post Monday for a set sorting out, that way he will receive so the discount for the loan and you can just leave yours in situ.
However if you do need a set just LMK and we arrange.
Col

Back off holiday now. Happy to proceed with a full set of yellows for TZ, but looks like I might be joining a long queue! No rush at all.

No rush TBH I’ve got quite a few pins lined up to sort but as TZ ready it’s just a case of banging them out.
Just pm whenever you want them and LMK if you want extended SlotMachine plastic or actual size one as I’ve done both.
Ta Col

I’m guessing you already have TWD protectors and don’t need them? If you have then another forum member that needs them is willing to post Monday for a set sorting out, that way he will receive so the discount for the loan and you can just leave yours in situ.
However if you do need a set just LMK and we arrange.
Col
I don't mind either way. Point is I need others off you so I'm guessing it doesn't much matter! I won't miss not having the game for a few days. @James could post also...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

@MartinY - if you are going to sort mate, that's no worries at all as long as one of us does - don't keep me hanging though :)

Back
Top Bottom