What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

47pins.com

Serial Thriller

Registered
Afternoon All,

I've stumbled across this website and just thought I'd share my concerns for anyone thinking about buying a pin from them.

I noticed that they've used pictures from HLD for a couple of their machines and the picture for their so called warehouse is PH's warehouse.

I am in no position to be buying another machine at the moment but didn't want anyone falling for their competitive prices.

They're apparently in Dundee....... 🤔

Domain in Pakistan registered on the 12/07/21, allegedly based in Dundee, LLC in Bristol, Prices in Euros, bunch of 5* TrustPilot reviews all very recent with some ropey English and pics lifted from other sites

Smells fishy

Last edited:
Scam if ever ive seen one....

Registrant Contact Information:
Name

Sohaib Khalid
Organization
Meem Soltions
Address
Samdrial, Sialkot
City
Samdrial
State / Province
punjab
Postal Code
Country
PK
Phone
+92.3338781748
Email
stringImage

Date9 days old
Created on 2021-07-12
Expires on 2022-07-12
Updated on 2021-07-12

Pleased I spotted this, thought it was too good to be true when I saw they had a ST prem for 5,100 euros.

Think we should get "Kayla" expecting the whole pinball community at 10am tomorrow. 🤣

Hello, we’ve noticed you’re surfing through our site. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

615612-NUzjW7cfL3.jpg
Kayla joined the chat 13:28
Hello

Just been looking at your site

I have a few questions if that is ok please?

Yes please

What would you like to know

1. Why are you pretending to be in Scotland, however Registered in Pakistan?

Registered in Pakistan ?

Yes, your website is registyered to a "Sohaib Khalid" based in Pakistan

to be exact...

Sohaib Khalid Organization Meem Soltions Address Samdrial, Sialkot City Samdrial State / Province punjab Postal Code 51070 Country PK Phone +92.3338781748

however you say that you are in Dundee?

???

ok - as that one seems too difficult, i'll ask another...

why are you advertising in Euros when you know that isnt the currency in the uk?

Lets go the full hog...

Why are you lifting images from another well known website whowing "machines in your warehouse"?

You are registered as an LLC. This is American, and nothing to do with the UK where we have Limited companies.

Albert Square in Dundee isnt warehousing - It's Retail. so where are your "warehouses"??

Our web builder is from Pakistan and we advertise in euro because we sell all over Europe

So the LLC and the Lifting of the images.....??

and also your warehouses?

that you have 4 converted barns... in the middle of dundee...??? xD

No answer to those???

And then nothing
No response at all when i asked where their Warehouse was.. they just wanted my mobile number... Not gonna happen.,..

Plot twist, they're a genuine company. Cue the EastEnders "doof doof...".

Sorry I'm amusing myself with the whole Albert Square/ EastEnders connection. I'll get my coat.

Last edited:
I think there's a way to do an image search using this Kayla's picture (seen it done on Cat Fish). My money is on her having many different names and professions.

The Tron LE must have the longest list of mods i've ever seen

After a long conversation about all the different Star Trek machines there are I've decided to go with a Stern Star Trek pro. They wanted my number, so I put 07520 620260. Let's see how long it takes them to figure out they're trying to call their own number.

I have had not hits on a google reverse image scan but the picture is quite small so we need a larger picture.
And I too noticed they are not immediately responding as I was trying to sell them a Gilligan's Island

I have had not hits on a google reverse image scan but the picture is quite small so we need a larger picture.
And I too noticed they are not immediately responding as I was trying to sell them a Gilligan's Island
I did the same... but i do recognise the "Warehouse" pic... cant remember where from now..

They responded in seconds when i messaged... however i guess that it IS 02:23 in Pakistan........

Ask if they've got a spare Oggy Boggy dancer, I need one for my DPJJE Jurassic Things Family. Mine appears to be busted and I can't find one anywhere.

However much they're asking, it's not enough.

I did the same... but i do recognise the "Warehouse" pic... cant remember where from now..

They responded in seconds when i messaged... however i guess that it IS 02:23 in Pakistan........
The warehouse pic was what rang alarm bells with me and made me feel it necessary to bring to everyone's attention.

It's been taken from PH's Facebook page.

The warehouse pic was what rang alarm bells with me and made me feel it necessary to bring to everyone's attention.

It's been taken from PH's Facebook page.

Knew i'd seen it somewhere... had a feeling it was PH, however couldnt find it... 👍

'Adam's Family' sounds like a religious cult.

After a long conversation about all the different Star Trek machines there are I've decided to go with a Stern Star Trek pro. They wanted my number, so I put 07520 620260. Let's see how long it takes them to figure out they're trying to call their own number.

Wizcat, did you throw in Gottlieb Star Trek, an Italy-only (and licence-dodging) game? As with the similar Wizard, handy for confusing would-be scammers, bullsh**ers, and frauds generally.

Another approach might be to ask for a Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back pinball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom