47pins.com

Serial Thriller

Site Supporter
May 26, 2020
St Helens
Afternoon All,

I've stumbled across this website and just thought I'd share my concerns for anyone thinking about buying a pin from them.

I noticed that they've used pictures from HLD for a couple of their machines and the picture for their so called warehouse is PH's warehouse.

I am in no position to be buying another machine at the moment but didn't want anyone falling for their competitive prices.

They're apparently in Dundee....... 🤔

Reactions: Jb3d

ChrisH

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2014
Stroud
Alias
CHR
Domain in Pakistan registered on the 12/07/21, allegedly based in Dundee, LLC in Bristol, Prices in Euros, bunch of 5* TrustPilot reviews all very recent with some ropey English and pics lifted from other sites

Smells fishy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jb3d

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
South Wales
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
Scam if ever ive seen one....

Registrant Contact Information:
Name

Sohaib Khalid
Organization
Meem Soltions
Address
Samdrial, Sialkot
City
Samdrial
State / Province
punjab
Postal Code
Country
PK
Phone
+92.3338781748
Email
stringImage

Date9 days old
Created on 2021-07-12
Expires on 2022-07-12
Updated on 2021-07-12

OP
Serial Thriller

Serial Thriller

Site Supporter
May 26, 2020
St Helens
Pleased I spotted this, thought it was too good to be true when I saw they had a ST prem for 5,100 euros.

Think we should get "Kayla" expecting the whole pinball community at 10am tomorrow. 🤣

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
South Wales
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
Hello, we’ve noticed you’re surfing through our site. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

a

Kayla joined the chat 13:28
Hello

Just been looking at your site

I have a few questions if that is ok please?

Yes please

What would you like to know

1. Why are you pretending to be in Scotland, however Registered in Pakistan?

Registered in Pakistan ?

Yes, your website is registyered to a "Sohaib Khalid" based in Pakistan

to be exact...

Sohaib Khalid Organization Meem Soltions Address Samdrial, Sialkot City Samdrial State / Province punjab Postal Code 51070 Country PK Phone +92.3338781748

however you say that you are in Dundee?

???

ok - as that one seems too difficult, i'll ask another...

why are you advertising in Euros when you know that isnt the currency in the uk?

Lets go the full hog...

Why are you lifting images from another well known website whowing "machines in your warehouse"?

You are registered as an LLC. This is American, and nothing to do with the UK where we have Limited companies.

Albert Square in Dundee isnt warehousing - It's Retail. so where are your "warehouses"??

Our web builder is from Pakistan and we advertise in euro because we sell all over Europe

So the LLC and the Lifting of the images.....??

and also your warehouses?

that you have 4 converted barns... in the middle of dundee...??? xD

No answer to those???

And then nothing
No response at all when i asked where their Warehouse was.. they just wanted my mobile number... Not gonna happen.,..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Dex-Jay and M4carp

Slimetime

Site Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Hampshire
Plot twist, they're a genuine company. Cue the EastEnders "doof doof...".

Sorry I'm amusing myself with the whole Albert Square/ EastEnders connection. I'll get my coat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Den - aka Wolfgang
OP
Serial Thriller

Serial Thriller

Site Supporter
May 26, 2020
St Helens
I think there's a way to do an image search using this Kayla's picture (seen it done on Cat Fish). My money is on her having many different names and professions.

Wizcat

Registered
Sep 9, 2011
Lancashire
Alias
Paul G
After a long conversation about all the different Star Trek machines there are I've decided to go with a Stern Star Trek pro. They wanted my number, so I put 07520 620260. Let's see how long it takes them to figure out they're trying to call their own number.

Calimori

Staff member
Mar 15, 2012
Luton, UK
Alias
Calimori
I have had not hits on a google reverse image scan but the picture is quite small so we need a larger picture.
And I too noticed they are not immediately responding as I was trying to sell them a Gilligan's Island

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
South Wales
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
I have had not hits on a google reverse image scan but the picture is quite small so we need a larger picture.
And I too noticed they are not immediately responding as I was trying to sell them a Gilligan's Island
I did the same... but i do recognise the "Warehouse" pic... cant remember where from now..

They responded in seconds when i messaged... however i guess that it IS 02:23 in Pakistan........

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2016
Midlands
Alias
Richard
Ask if they've got a spare Oggy Boggy dancer, I need one for my DPJJE Jurassic Things Family. Mine appears to be busted and I can't find one anywhere.

However much they're asking, it's not enough.

Reactions: Ashbo and Jmac
OP
Serial Thriller

Serial Thriller

Site Supporter
May 26, 2020
St Helens
I did the same... but i do recognise the "Warehouse" pic... cant remember where from now..

They responded in seconds when i messaged... however i guess that it IS 02:23 in Pakistan........
The warehouse pic was what rang alarm bells with me and made me feel it necessary to bring to everyone's attention.

It's been taken from PH's Facebook page.

Reactions: Paul

Jay Walker

Registered
Apr 19, 2013
Swansea, U.K.
'Adam's Family' sounds like a religious cult.

After a long conversation about all the different Star Trek machines there are I've decided to go with a Stern Star Trek pro. They wanted my number, so I put 07520 620260. Let's see how long it takes them to figure out they're trying to call their own number.

Wizcat, did you throw in Gottlieb Star Trek, an Italy-only (and licence-dodging) game? As with the similar Wizard, handy for confusing would-be scammers, bullsh**ers, and frauds generally.

Another approach might be to ask for a Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back pinball.

Last edited: