What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Summary of All UK and Major European Pinball Events

Ben - in your situation - probably praying [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Date for UKCS Finals is set for early next year 18th /19th Jan 2020

Not sure if the first post in this thread is being updated still, was really useful when it was up to date.

@Neil McRae offered to keep it up to date if @DRD doesnt have time anymore. Not sure if switching editing rights is something that can be done easily or not? (@Paul @Sgt GrizZ @mufcmufc )

There is a way, however that is subject to @DRD agreeing..... ;)

Ben - in your situation - probably praying [emoji120]

Not too worried! Plenty more comps to enter in 2020 including the uk league! Pinball is an easy game to get into but hard to master!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too worried! Plenty more comps to enter in 2020 including the uk league! Pinball is an easy game to get into but hard to master!

Not sure leagues count for UKCS buddy

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Not sure leagues count for UKCS buddy

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

If not leauges what does?

Monster meet x3
Xmas cracker x1
Xmas meet classics x1
Xmas meet x1

That’s 6 comps already!

If not leauges what does?

Monster meet x3
Xmas cracker x1
Xmas meet classics x1
Xmas meet x1

That’s 6 comps already!

Ben just play and if you qualify you’ll get a tap on the shoulder but I think you’ve got some practising to do first.

Ben just play and if you qualify you’ll get a tap on the shoulder but I think you’ve got some practising to do first.

Sure thing Neil! I’m down the club often enough... poor gaming consistency lets me down! Key thing is to enjoy the experience

Alternatively; I know a guy who can “take care” of all the people above you in the standings.

£10K a hit^whead though so I think that’s going to be a large sum of cash and they want 60% upfront.

876ef08374d2285988e9dfb7557aca28.jpg

Alternatively; I know a guy who can “take care” of all the people above you in the standings.

£10K a hit^whead though so I think that’s going to be a large sum of cash and they want 60% upfront.

876ef08374d2285988e9dfb7557aca28.jpg

No thanks but a great offer! Simply by playing against those better than me and watching how they play will help me improve!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But still may not be enough, so you might want to seriously consider the hitman route. Just the fingers are a lot cheaper I would think.

I happen to also know a man.

It's a grand per hand.

How many players above you need 'looking after'? 150 or so?

I'm sure he would do a bulk deal...

But still may not be enough, so you might want to seriously consider the hitman route. Just the fingers are a lot cheaper I would think.

Well I gave the UK number one a serious run for his money in the final round on AFM a major recovery 1.3 billion from a dreadful first ball of 25 million with an unlucky 3rd ball

Yeah, he needs to practice more. Took him down too easily yesterday so didn't need to bother today.

I’m sure he gets more than enough practise with his playing standard!

I may not be the best pinball player (yet) bit anyone can reach the potential. My performance in this weekends main tournaments show that although I can play some blinding games I need to work on my consistency

Back
Top Bottom