What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 10% off Whole Led Range for Pinball Info Members!

Expired Due to no activity

alchy

Site Supporter
10% off for all forum members that support this site!

www.pinball-led.co.uk

We supply a large range of Pinball Led's for your machine.

Concave

Super Bright’s

The renowned Premium 2 range

Colour changing Led's

Large selection of flashers

New! Pop Bumper Rings

Plus Much More

Use Promo Code "Pinballinfo10" Case Sensitive and to be added in Promo box at checkout.

Full 100% support. Next day delivery available. Any size order only pay 1 postage price.

Full 1 year no quibble warranty on all products.

We won't be beaten on price!

10% off for all forum members that support this site!

www.pinball-led.co.uk

We supply a large range of Pinball Led's for your machine.

Concave

Super Bright’s

The renowned Premium 2 range

Colour changing Led's

Large selection of flashers

New! Pop Bumper Rings

Plus Much More

Use Promo Code "Pinballinfo10" Case Sensitive and to be added in Promo box at checkout.

Full 100% support. Next day delivery available. Any size order only pay 1 postage price.

Full 1 year no quibble warranty on all products.

We won't be beaten on price!
I can't seem to find where i can add the promo code? Proceed to checkout just takes me to paypal for payment.
Screenshot_2016-10-04-09-21-16.png

I think you can add a note to your PayPal payment (assuming it's your method) and he will refund the discount

Go to cart and its there. It's used many times every day. I hope you find it :)

upload_2016-10-4_10-3-2.png

Last edited:
OK let me get the orders out so you receive yours tomorrow and we can refund that later today for you :)

Posted and you should have received the discount now via refund paypal.

Mobile version may have no discount code I will check it later. :)

Thanks for using us again Darren.

Regards David

Looks like from the screenshots its a problem when using your mobile to order - not showing the field perhaps?

Hi David.
I couldn't find an insert kit available for Creature from the black lagoon on the website. Can this be put together for me? Superbright, cool white please.

Thanks.
Darren

Last edited:
Ordered some the other day and forgot to use the promo code ;(

Oh well. See what they like when they arrive. They are for the backbox on No Fear

Ordered some the other day and forgot to use the promo code ;(

Oh well. See what they like when they arrive. They are for the backbox on No Fear

Don't forget for next time :)

Let us see how they look when your finished. Did you try using some coloured ones to bring the colour out?

Kindest regards David

Will do.

I bought the white ones only TBH due to being unsure of what it would come out like.

Great delivery btw. All arrived today.

Just ordered a TAF Premium 2 insert kit from you - can you confirm that this includes the flashers? Unsure on the backbox for TAF - do you have suggestions as to what to use - I'm tempted just to leave it with the old normal bulbs?

Thanks

Martin

Just ordered a TAF Premium 2 insert kit from you - can you confirm that this includes the flashers? Unsure on the backbox for TAF - do you have suggestions as to what to use - I'm tempted just to leave it with the old normal bulbs?

Thanks

Martin
Hi Martin as it states Insert kit just for inserts you need to order the rest.

Order 40 x frosted cool or warm white #44 for general illumination.
Count backbox lights and use warm whites frosted for those. #55 are wedge type and #44 are bayonet type.
Regarding flashers switch on flasher test and close coin door to activate high voltage. Count the flashers up #906 are wedge and #89 are bayonet.

If you need further help you can always contact me on 07702 800 999 Please leave a text message to ring you back if I don't answer as I am often away playing in pinball competitions :)

Kindest regards David

Placed an order to LED the underside of my Stargate playfield. Very happy with the price, certainly beats where I used to get my LEDs from. Thank you for the discount code also that is much appreciated!

Placed an order to LED the underside of my Stargate playfield. Very happy with the price, certainly beats where I used to get my LEDs from. Thank you for the discount code also that is much appreciated!
Thank You for the kind words I am glad they came up to standard. We work hard in making sure they are the best on the market.

Kindest regards David

Back
Top Bottom