For Sale 10% off Whole Led Range for Pinball Info Members!

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

alchy

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2012
Didcot, Oxon
www.pinball-led.co.uk
10% off for all forum members that support this site!

www.pinball-led.co.uk

We supply a large range of Pinball Led's for your machine.

Concave

Super Bright’s

The renowned Premium 2 range

Colour changing Led's

Large selection of flashers

New! Pop Bumper Rings

Plus Much More

Use Promo Code "Pinballinfo10" Case Sensitive and to be added in Promo box at checkout.

Full 100% support. Next day delivery available. Any size order only pay 1 postage price.

Full 1 year no quibble warranty on all products.

We won't be beaten on price!

darren_ross

Registered
Jan 12, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
10% off for all forum members that support this site!

www.pinball-led.co.uk

We supply a large range of Pinball Led's for your machine.

Concave

Super Bright’s

The renowned Premium 2 range

Colour changing Led's

Large selection of flashers

New! Pop Bumper Rings

Plus Much More

Use Promo Code "Pinballinfo10" Case Sensitive and to be added in Promo box at checkout.

Full 100% support. Next day delivery available. Any size order only pay 1 postage price.

Full 1 year no quibble warranty on all products.

We won't be beaten on price!
I can't seem to find where i can add the promo code? Proceed to checkout just takes me to paypal for payment.
Screenshot_2016-10-04-09-21-16.png

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Suffolk
I think you can add a note to your PayPal payment (assuming it's your method) and he will refund the discount

darren_ross

Registered
Jan 12, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
Hi David.
I couldn't find an insert kit available for Creature from the black lagoon on the website. Can this be put together for me? Superbright, cool white please.

Thanks.
Darren

Last edited:

County1883

Registered
Nov 29, 2016
Stockport
Ordered some the other day and forgot to use the promo code ;(

Oh well. See what they like when they arrive. They are for the backbox on No Fear

County1883

Registered
Nov 29, 2016
Stockport
Will do.

I bought the white ones only TBH due to being unsure of what it would come out like.

Great delivery btw. All arrived today.

MartinY

Site Supporter
Nov 18, 2017
Hampshire
Just ordered a TAF Premium 2 insert kit from you - can you confirm that this includes the flashers? Unsure on the backbox for TAF - do you have suggestions as to what to use - I'm tempted just to leave it with the old normal bulbs?

Thanks

Martin

OP
OP
alchy

alchy

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2012
Didcot, Oxon
www.pinball-led.co.uk
Just ordered a TAF Premium 2 insert kit from you - can you confirm that this includes the flashers? Unsure on the backbox for TAF - do you have suggestions as to what to use - I'm tempted just to leave it with the old normal bulbs?

Thanks

Martin
Hi Martin as it states Insert kit just for inserts you need to order the rest.

Order 40 x frosted cool or warm white #44 for general illumination.
Count backbox lights and use warm whites frosted for those. #55 are wedge type and #44 are bayonet type.
Regarding flashers switch on flasher test and close coin door to activate high voltage. Count the flashers up #906 are wedge and #89 are bayonet.

If you need further help you can always contact me on 07702 800 999 Please leave a text message to ring you back if I don't answer as I am often away playing in pinball competitions :)

Kindest regards David

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Placed an order to LED the underside of my Stargate playfield. Very happy with the price, certainly beats where I used to get my LEDs from. Thank you for the discount code also that is much appreciated!

OP
OP
alchy

alchy

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2012
Didcot, Oxon
www.pinball-led.co.uk
Placed an order to LED the underside of my Stargate playfield. Very happy with the price, certainly beats where I used to get my LEDs from. Thank you for the discount code also that is much appreciated!
Thank You for the kind words I am glad they came up to standard. We work hard in making sure they are the best on the market.

Kindest regards David