What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Guy​

Stern 2007

I've taken into consideration all of the feedback that I've received. I think this is going to be final. There is going to be a blockout layer (black mask) that doesn't let the light pass through in parts that are black and are outside of the TV shape.

Family Guy V1H.jpg

Version V1H. High quality preview is available in my Slack Club accessible via my website.

Hi - I've seen the lockdown receiver bar decals on Instagram. Are these available and how much?

I need two Williams. If Data East is available I take one of those as well.

Cheers

Hi - I've seen the lockdown receiver bar decals on Instagram. Are these available and how much?

I need two Williams. If Data East is available I take one of those as well.

Cheers
I've only made WPC for now... it's 8 € per 2 (Williams & Bally). You can change the # of balls on each. You'd have to get something else for it to be worth shipping.

I do actually need a WPC Backbox Warning Decal as someone decided spray over half of mine. One job I've kept putting off.

Avengers: Infinity Quest​

Stern, 2020

Avengers Infinity Quest (Premium) V1D.jpg

V1D

Features include original artwork by Zombie Yeti from Stern's files. Fully recreated logos in vector for maximum print quality. Some stars at the top are translucent and will twinkle depending on the viewing angle. Transparent edge around the main logo just outside the white stroke. There's also an impenetrable by illumination black mask behind (blockout layer) the black color on the Avengers logo. PET G translite and real glass options.

1603644413236.png

1603644453423.png

Last edited:
Have you done a Robo-War, not sure on demand but thinking most owners would need one. Like me😁

Is this what you're referring to:
[/URL]
?

If you send me the original Translite, I might give it a shot. I would send back with the repo. Cheers!
Yes that’s the one, I’m just waiting on someone else who was given the translite before I picked up the pin who scanned it and was going to produce them.
If that falls through I will get back to you, thank very much.

Yes that’s the one, I’m just waiting on someone else who was given the translite before I picked up the pin who scanned it and was going to produce them.
If that falls through I will get back to you, thank very much.
You can provide a good scan... and I could work with that as well. Just na FYI.

Stranger Things​

Stern

I get asked about Stranger Things alternate Translite... Who wants me to try to make it? Here are a couple of my experiments Please let me know which direction I should take. I definitely don't want the faces on the Translite. I want the logo to be the main focus. I'd like to make it partially translucent so that it glows depending on the viewing angle.

V1C ↘
Stranger Things Alternate V1C.jpg

V1D ↘
Stranger Things Alternate V1D.jpg

Feedback please...

Game of Thrones​

Experiment V4

This is print ready project if there's any interest.

Daenerys
Game of Thrones Custom Translite V4B Daenerys.jpg

Sansa
Game of Thrones Custom Translite V4B Sansa.jpg

I can create a Translite or Backglass like this with any one of your favorite characters.

The Getaway: High Speed II​

Remastered Translite

At first it looks normal, but there're tons of improvements on this revision.

V3B

The Getaway V3B.png

V3C

The Getaway V3C.png

I can also customize the license plate for anyone who wishes that... :cool:

As a reminder, this is what the original looks like:

The Getaway (preview).jpg

Last edited:

The Getaway: High Speed II​

Remastered Translite

I just had to crank things up a bit...

V3D

The Getaway V3D.jpg

High resolution preview is available in my Slack Club on my website.

Family Guy​

Translite V1K + Speaker Panel V1B

Speaker panel is a work in progress. Translite is done.

Family Guy TV + SP Preview.jpg

My current speaker panel doesn't match now.

Attachments

• IMG_20201105_163059_834.jpg
    IMG_20201105_163059_834.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 19
  • 20201105_162908.jpg
    20201105_162908.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20201105_162932.jpg
    20201105_162932.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20201105_160346.jpg
    20201105_160346.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 15

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard​

Data East, January 1994

Remastered. V1B.

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard V1B.jpg

High quality preview is available in the Slack Club on my website.

And I thought it would be funny to see Elton John in this:

Guns N' Roses​

Data East, June 20, 1994

Remastered. V1B.

Scanned, retouched, color-adjusted and remastered. Implemented yellow semi-translucent edge around the title. New Data East logo in vector, which should also be semi-translucent. Rich dark colors and excellent contrast. High quality print with multiple layers of ink.

Guns N' Roses (Data East) Translite V1B.jpg

High quality preview is available in my Club on my website.

Making of...

Attachments

• GnR making of 0.png
    GnR making of 0.png
    43 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 1.png
    GnR making of 1.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 2.png
    GnR making of 2.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 3.png
    GnR making of 3.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 4.png
    GnR making of 4.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 5.png
    GnR making of 5.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 6
  • GnR making of 6.png
    GnR making of 6.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 6

Avengers Infinity Quest​

Stern 2020

This is Avengers Infinity Quest alternate backglass. It is composed of the original artwork by Zombie Yeti. The logo has been completely remade and vectorized. There are some special effects planned for this. The edge of the logo will be semi-transparent yellow. There is a strong black mask behind the black color of the logo. This will prevent light from penetrating it in the black parts. The print quality will be very high with multiple layers of ink. The Translite or Backglass will be visible well without illumination and visible very well in high contrast with illumination on.

I'd like your honest opinion on the design. I'd appreciate any feedback so that I can tweak it and make it great.

Avengers Infinity Quest Alternate V1C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom