What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any interest in TWD? I have some ideas for a few special effects on this one. I have it fully retouched and ready to play with. Naturally, I will surpass Stern's quality in image quality and print.

The Walking Dead Translite Scan (retouched, preview).jpg

Hook​

Data East
V1C

Fully retouched, colors adjusted and vectorized DE logo and copyright text. I will print it with multiple layers of ink for very nice contrast (Translite or Backglass).

Hook V1C preview.jpg

The Walking Dead​

A much improved original translite. Great contrasting colors and some special effects... There is more blood splatter when the translite is illuminated and less when it's not. Multi-layer, high quality print on PET G 0,5 mm. The quality surpasses the original.

The Walking Dead V1E.png

Real photos are attached.

Attachments

• 20201008_211010a.jpg
    20201008_211010a.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20201008_211113a.jpg
    20201008_211113a.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201008_211156a.jpg
    20201008_211156a.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 17

Twilight Zone​

Version: V3C

New vector logo, new stars, clouds, new Bally logo in yellow-gold. Rod Serling is holding his trademark cigarette. New copyright texts in the lower left along with a mini logo. A hidden CBS copyright text that is only visible when the glass is illuminated. An extra ball, a whiter power ball, and some other changes.

I did this for myself, but I don't need to be the only one to have it. Translite or Backglass option.

Twilight Zone V3C.png

The Machine: Bride of Pin·Bot​

I am restoring my BOP #2 and this time I am doing it differently... Here's an update on the decal work: The original BOP (at least most of the ones that I've seen) had two different colors for the Cabinet and the Backbox... What I tried to do with this design is to combine these two colors together. I want it to have a transition from the purple to blue at the top of the side of the Cabinet. This way instead of deciding which color to choose, I am going to have them both. The artwork is 100% vector. It took me a long time to get it done. Unlike on the original side Decal, she is holding an apple just like it was on the Backbox... More coming soon.

BOP Cabinet V1H 6.png

Attachments

• BOP Cabinet V1H 1.png
    BOP Cabinet V1H 1.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BOP Cabinet V1H 2.png
    BOP Cabinet V1H 2.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 18
  • BOP Cabinet V1H 3.png
    BOP Cabinet V1H 3.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 17
  • BOP Cabinet V1H 4.png
    BOP Cabinet V1H 4.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 16
  • BOP Cabinet V1H 5.png
    BOP Cabinet V1H 5.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Thank you guys for the positive feedback! However, I'd like to point out one thing - I always say: "I don't do replicas, I do remakes". There's no way to print a translite like 30 years ago with the current technology... So, I've decided since I can't match the original, I might as well improve something about each piece of work that I do. That's why these never aim at matching the original. The goal is to make it better. Sometimes I win... sometimes... well, I need to try again :)

Thank you from Xianek.jpg

𝕴'𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔.𝖈𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖒𝖊! 𝕴'𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘!​

Last edited:
Hi Xianek,

I need a replacement backglass for my Eightball Champ machine. Can be plastic if not glass. The original design is pretty uninspired so i would be very happy with a total redesign (probably with a black background) if this is something you can do please let me know.

Cheers

Matt

Family Guy​

Stern 2007

Version: V1E

I would like to present to you an alternate Translite (or Backglass) for The Family Guy. It is still work in progress, but nearly finished. I would like your feedback please. All the characters were completely drawn from the ground up in vector. This project was very time consuming.

1603480044796.png

Family Guy V1E.jpg

@Colywobbles?

Oh yeah baby that’s what I’m talkin bout.
Awesome work man I’ll have one of these when you have feedback and amend accordingly.
Ol

Oh it said on slack

“This is (almost) final... V1F “

what price are they m8 and what is estimated delivery as I am off on my holidays Today for a week so won’t be here to take delivery.
I am not 100% happy with it yet... I will send it to production on Monday or Tuesday... Probably a week in production... And 3 to 4 days for delivery... You have time

Maybe if the background was a little lighter then Death would stand out a little more. At the moment he is hard to see unless once it's lit it changes the darkness.
Great work on producing a great alt. Translight for Family Guy.

Back
Top Bottom