What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! £1500-1600 DMD

Nice
My old man was in a band with Roger Daltrey before he made it😖
Quadrophenia was filmed in my my old manor Acton I think.

So was mine. . . . seriously.

Dad was at school with Roger and was a session drummer in the Detours. The song from Quadrohenia called the Punk and the Godfather is a conversation between my dad and Pete.

We're all from Shepherds Bush, I would imagine that there is a very big chance that my old man would have known yours!

Small world hey!!! They used to practice in his mums house.
I thought the Detours joined Pete Townsend band to become The Who?
They used to buy their amps from RTVC that was in Acton high st, I was buying amps in the eighties from there😎
Parents still live in Acton but are in Cornwall at the moment enjoying the weather😂
His name is Jim Moore.
I really hope you support QPR being from the Bush😬

Nice
My old man was in a band with Roger Daltrey before he made it😖
Quadrophenia was filmed in my my old manor Acton I think.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if my old man knew yours then mate.

Dad was at school with Roger and was a session drummer with the Detours. We're all from Shepherds Bush originally.

There is a song on the album called 'The Punk and the Godfather' which is a conversation between Pete & my dad.

Small world sometimes.
Small world hey!!! They used to practice in his mums house.
I thought the Detours joined Pete Townsend band to become The Who?
They used to buy their amps from RTVC that was in Acton high st, I was buying amps in the eighties from there😎
Parents still live in Acton but are in Cornwall at the moment enjoying the weather😂
His name is Jim Moore.
I really hope you support QPR being from the Bush😬

West Ham but dad was QPR as is my brother. 😏 I actually run a West Ham forum so had a lot of sympathy for the argument that broke out yesterday . . . it was very familiar 😂

My dads name was Chris Covill, I'll post a picture on here. I'd be interested to see if your father knew him.

Back
Top Bottom