What's new

Sold Zaccaria Queens Castle EM - £620

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Old mother Hubbard, too many pins i just don't know what to do - well i do actually, time to move a few on...

Queens Castle was a project pin, in a right old state, I think the owner was Aqua man and kept it under water!!! It was covered in white mould, and had had wood worm at some point. I treated both at least three times since 2017 - not because it came back ever, but just to be sure. Not seen any recurrence of either - worms and mould like damp, i do not keep my machines in the damp. I treated with wood worm killer and bromide, so if any buggers returned they chew the wood the bromide means that they cannot digest it and die of starvation. Wood worm was restricted to the under side panel, nothing on the playfield and the unit is structurally sound.

Details of the refurb and treatment can be seen here:

(5) Complete - Zac. Queens Castle EM | Pinball info – 2017.

It has been up and running since 2017, been to many shows and has not missed a beat. This is not a mint machine though. The playfield is true to form for Zaccs and is in great condition, no busted plastics etc. The cab is battered, the back gals was flaky, now repaired and stabilised.

The sound board is complete and working.

The pin will be at PinFest over the weekend and it will be available for collection at the end of the show on Sunday. If i don't sell to any of you guys, will pop on ebay for silly money buy it now and look for offers.

If you want a two for one deal i am also selling Ski jump, would consider a trade, with / without cash -= let me know what you have.

1630046358076.jpeg

Last edited:
The pin will be at PinFest over the weekend and it will be available for collection at the end of the show on Sunday. If i don't sell to any of you guys, will pop on ebay for silly money buy it now and look for offers.
The Williams Turf Champ at Pinfest isnt yours, is it?? Just thought i'd ask as it looks awesome!!

GLWS - Looks a lovely machine at a great price!!

The Williams Turf Champ at Pinfest isnt yours, is it?? Just thought i'd ask as it looks awesome!!

GLWS - Looks a lovely machine at a great price!!
Turf champ is John Mels. It was the one i restored for the charity fund raiser a few years back.

So, SKI jump has been sold. Just Queens Castle now. Will be going onto ebay from Wednesday if no sale. Both pins have been played a lot so far at PinFest with zero issues. 👍

Last chance for QC, open to offers possible trades. I really can't stand Ebay and would prefer not to setup, take pictures etc as it is tombstoned in the garrage. So please someone do me a favour and buy my bananas :)

Cheers

JB

Buy from John with confidence. He knows his onions when it comes to EM and you'll get a nice looking, fully working machine.

Last chance for QC, open to offers possible trades. I really can't stand Ebay and would prefer not to setup, take pictures etc as it is tombstoned in the garrage. So please someone do me a favour and buy my bananas :)

If only I had something you'd like to trade! I can't think of anything you'd be excited about. An old bookies candy cab with a Pandora's box? I could throw in a couple of bags of only slightly damp cement and a broken garden spade? It's a shame that you don't (I assume) want a cross trainer with faulty controller and a cement mixer with a dodgy motor.

If only I had something you'd like to trade! I can't think of anything you'd be excited about. An old bookies candy cab with a Pandora's box? I could throw in a couple of bags of only slightly damp cement and a broken garden spade? It's a shame that you don't (I assume) want a cross trainer with faulty controller and a cement mixer with a dodgy motor.
:) how did your party go, i didn't see any pics? Ping me them on messenger you nutter :)

It did sell on ebay but seller never paid…

i am offering it for same sale price that it got to on ebay. If no takers by about 20:00 tonight will go back on ebay for £99.00 start. Links at top still work any qs ask away. Thanks

I just hate Ebay and by the looks of it the guy put in 4 bids, why do this then not pay for something it make my pxxs boil.
I hope you sell it on here, I'd take it but I just don't have room and there is no way I can fit another one in my front room.

I just hate Ebay and by the looks of it the guy put in 4 bids, why do this then not pay for something it make my pxxs boil.
I hope you sell it on here, I'd take it but I just don't have room and there is no way I can fit another one in my front room.
Agree condensation from my pxxs is all over the ceiling… oh well sure he hadhis reason, would have neen nice to hear them…

Back
Top Bottom