What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Dream Pinball Theme?

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
So what’s your dream themes deserving of your cash?

Who would do the pin justice?
JJP - Stern - Spooky etc...
71EDDCF9-216A-4CED-9A4F-9668F7E2A600.jpeg

This is an easy one for me. Prince with Purple Rain.

Although really surprised they haven't tapped into the real games market with the likes of Call of Duty or even Minecraft.

Brexit Pinball

Jackpot initially yields £1billion by hitting the Cayman Islands Ramp but Jeremy Corbyn pops up on the DMD and redistributes the points to lower scores on the leader-board.

The upper playfield has a pop-up Nigel Farage. You become Angela Merkel and must knock the Brexit party leader out of the EU parliament before Jean-Claude Juncker gets p1ssed and falls asleep.

Based on TWD 'Horde Mode': Migrants are floating across the channel from Calais and heading straight for Dover. You are Boris and must repel the invading horde by firing Fortnum and Mason hampers form atop the white cliffs.

Get it done mode: You have 25 seconds to hit all of the shots in sequence before article 50 is revoked. Fortunately Dianne Abbott is timekeeper and can't count past 3. This mode can continue indefinitely.

Strong & Stable: No tilt or nudges whatsoever with the Theresa May stabilisation system.

The Eagles....
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave.
Lock ball 1

Brexit Pinball

Jackpot initially yields £1billion by hitting the Cayman Islands Ramp but Jeremy Corbyn pops up on the DMD and redistributes the points to lower scores on the leader-board.

The upper playfield has a pop-up Nigel Farage. You become Angela Merkel and must knock the Brexit party leader out of the EU parliament before Jean-Claude Juncker gets p1ssed and falls asleep.

Based on TWD 'Horde Mode': Migrants are floating across the channel from Calais and heading straight for Dover. You are Boris and must repel the invading horde by firing Fortnum and Mason hampers form atop the white cliffs.

Get it done mode: You have 25 seconds to hit all of the shots in sequence before article 50 is revoked. Fortunately Dianne Abbott is timekeeper and can't count past 3. This mode can continue indefinitely.

Strong & Stable: No tilt or nudges whatsoever with the Theresa May stabilisation system.
In all seriousness, a Spitting Image type political pinball table would have been a right laugh.

In terms of theme though... for me the answer is obvious...

sonic-spinball.jpg

...if only because it would be an original table as there's precisely zero way to clone anything from the game directly.

The Blues Brothers

So much good music and loads of classic scenes, the modes would basically write themselves:

Go see the Penguin
Get the band back together
Battle the Illinois Nazis
Collect instruments from Ray's Music Exchange
The gig at Bob's Country Bunker
Promote the gig round Chicago in the Bluesmobile
Play the gig collecting enough money
Huge car chase
Jailhouse rock

Shame it will never happen, I’m guessing licensing the whole soundtrack and all the video assets would be a nightmare and cost a fortune!

The Blues Brothers

So much good music and loads of classic scenes, the modes would basically write themselves:

Go see the Penguin
Get the band back together
Battle the Illinois Nazis
Collect instruments from Ray's Music Exchange
The gig at Bob's Country Bunker
Promote the gig round Chicago in the Bluesmobile
Play the gig collecting enough money
Huge car chase
Jailhouse rock

Shame it will never happen, I’m guessing licensing the whole soundtrack and all the video assets would be a nightmare and cost a fortune!

this is my dream theme, unless it sold for 20K not sure how you'd get all the licenses to do it justice! shame.

The other one for me would be The Beastie Boys.

SAW. Would love a pin full of gore and with all the traps it could be a mech extravaganza.

Wouldn’t mind seeing DREDD made into a pin either love that low budget reboot, shame it never made enough in the box office for a sequel.

DOOM

....or an updated and more interesting Flash Gordon

.........or a bit more niche; An ABC Warriors pinball machine with artwork by Simon Bisley. There's loads of stuff in the Rebellion owned 2000AD back catalogue that would make a nice pin.

Phantasm also seems a perfect theme for a pin with those flying balls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom