What's new

WOZ on location?

They could just ... turn the volume down. I'm extremely tempted to cancel my GB and buy a WOZ instead, it was just a lovely game to play. My only complaint is the mid lower flipper, you can't see the feed which makes it hard to actually use for shots. Not sure if the magnet was out or maybe old code, as it looks like it's supposed to hold and drop but never did. I really like the rainbow targets, funny how 5 minutes on a game can teach you all the people saying you can't hit the R and A are talking utter ********. Even I could hit them on purpose from a careful left flipper shot, and I'm rubbish.

Dunno, maybe it has a faulty volume adjuster? Some games that I've played seem to go from nothing to loud going from 0-1 on a 0-30 scale.

I love WOZ ... recently picked up a mint used one. GB Pro may turn out to be good in the long run with code development, but at the moment the art is the only real attraction for me ... sounds are good but very repetitive. Premium & LE have a huge cloud over them since that slings video IMO.

62.8cm at the rear. 73.2cm backbox. I.E. exactly the same as WMS widebody 'superpins'.

Weight is the main consideration. 158kg with no packaging. It's a monster. The removals guy that I get to help me up the stairs with games and I had to take it really slowly. 24steps plus the 30kg plus of the dolly was pretty heavy going.

That said, it remained scratch free and there was never a hairy moment. Just don't go at it quickly if you have to do any lifting or stairs. It's way heavier than any other conventional game.

Thanks for that! Well I got a Judge Dredd in the house many years ago (just....) - head has to come off either way.

Back
Top Bottom