What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup sweepstake thread

Nice one Stormy.
Now what to give you ?
Will have to have a think on that one.
........................ how about man flu ?

That dragged on but I feel the better team won. Let me know where the new AA batteries need to be sent.

yep, that's that then.
since Nick already has most pinball-related odds and ends, we must all be a little creative in our prizes.

rather than post addresses here in the forum, i will get Nick's addy to you lot by pm, and you can start to send him junk in the post, or let us know if you will hand him something personally at a show or meet etc.

I know **** all about football and it's never particularly interested me but seems as though the better team just about won. I couldn't side with Argentina - they burnt their bridges long ago with that whole Maradona "Hand Of God" sh*t. Even a soccer heathen like me knows that only the goalie can use his hands to touch the ball - even if you do it accidentally. It's called FOOTball for a ****ing reason!

Anyway... pin stuff going in the post somewhere soon... it was a bit of fun. I've never played a sweepstake before (not much of gambling man, being a mathematician does that when you understand statistics) but this did raise a few laughs and we all managed to create a HUGE active thread that wasn't berating the price of a For Sale ad or deducing the shill-status of eBay listings! :D

!!! WELL DONE GERMANY !!!

Pinball related t shirt going in the post this week or I can give to you when I see you next.
Let Me know Stormy.

yes ,it`s been a good laugh all round, well done to dan for all his efforts,even though he drew england for me, maybe nick will keep us informed about the wonderful prizes that he will recieve in the comming weeks:clap:

Translite from me. Don't get too excited, its suitable for wall art, but has some small scratches on the back that have been 'repaired' making it not ideal for actual use.

It's either that or an unused set of juggling boobies. Might be a tough call

20140714_203833.jpg

Choose, and I'll hand them over when I see you next, or at Daventry?

Translite from me. Don't get too excited, its suitable for wall art, but has some small scratches on the back that have been 'repaired' making it not ideal for actual use.

View attachment 8554

if only italy had won it

View attachment 8554

Tut tut such a smut merchant garner!!!!!!!

For the lucky winner! HUO pinball machine, unboxed but never played. Batteries never installed so no acid damage on the boards. (love the brand name of the batteries btw!)

I'll bring it to Ely for you Nick.img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_19_ga2ubygu.jpg

NO WAY! I was gonna give him that..!!!! Whats the chances???!!!!

I'll have to think again!!

Back
Top Bottom