What's new

Which one of your machines is closest to the door ?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
When I say closest to the door I am meaning which one would you have to let go to make room for your next ?

I have come to the point at even looking at machines that I always said they would never leave.

Oh to have more space.

Next year is extention time.
smile-1.png

For me I am thinking about letting Creature go, and Its my all time favorit machine. How does that work?

Thankfully I've not owned a pin long enough to think about getting rid and have got just enough space to add a second (which should hopefully be very soon). I played Creature at the UK Pinball Party for the first time and loved it so surprised your thinking of that one......what else have you got that would be staying?

Space fills so quickly.....I might be at my maximum very soon and boy, it is going to be hard to decide what to sell in order to buy another;)

Love Creature but hologram issues have always put me off.

My 2 very quickly became 5 and now 7.

Looks like I might have done a deal that will make it 12 soon (I've room to store 12 but not play them)

I will need to move a few on soon enough if it comes off. (saying that I don't know what the machines are that are coming, if they do come)

I guess its a nice enough problem to have though, much better than needing a machine to fill a gap

Whitewater and Shadow going out together to buy TSPP,

I prefer to have 2 rather than 3 as its a right hassle getting the 3rd up the stairs.

The plan is to sell up around xmas time and use the cash to buy WOZ

Stop playing the game that you are tired of, then go back to it a few months from now. Works for me.

That said, i have no room in the house with 3 arcades and 5 pins jammed in a 3 bed semi. Will also be getting rid of a few at christmas,....so i've been told....
biggrin-1.png

Rus121' date=' post: 1677271 said:
Stop playing the game that you are tired of, then go back to it a few months from now. Works for me.

Agree. I usually have 7 or 8 here and tend to find myself playing 1 or 2 titles a lot for a few weeks, and then going back to one I haven't played much recently and falling in love with it all over again
biggrin-1.png

Good question, I have had to start thinking about this recently, haven't sold a game for a few years, but am up to 11 now, which is just too many to really enjoy them, too many have to be folded up. I think 7 or 8 is a good number. Creature is an awsome game, the one machine that has stuck with me through the 12 years i've been collecting, just cant imagine ever letting it go.

First to go, probably Bad Cats or Black Rose, but not yet
smile-1.png

Its gotta be Bad Cats , Black Rose rocks, "Give em a broadside mate"

None really though 12 is too many.In the literal sense HH,as it's only a few metres away:pI tend to have phases like Grizz said,don't play one for ages then love it all over again

replicas' date=' post: 1677315 said:
Its gotta be Bad Cats , Black Rose rocks, "Give em a broadside mate"

Yeah I guess that Bad Cats is the easier choice of the 2, and probably more sensible, but I really do enjoy the game when I play it, its good fun and light relief. But Black Rose is great too, very fast and one that has taken me quite a while to get any good at. Nah i'm keeping all of 'em
smile-1.png

I enjoy playing Bad Cats - reminds me of Cyclone. My SWT is on its way next weekend. Wish I had room to keep hold of them all!
wink-1.png

Twilight Zone....hate it....hate it....hate it...... but can't part with it :confused:, ball drains out of the blue here there and everywhere, (esp from the pop bumpers) music is depressing as fooooook, (almost as bad as Pink Floyd) this game really punishes you and laughs while it's doing it.......piece of $%#!

Dreads' date=' post: 1678108 said:
Twilight Zone....hate it....hate it....hate it...... but can't part with it :confused:, ball drains out of the blue here there and everywhere, (esp from the pop bumpers) music is depressing as fooooook, (almost as bad as Pink Floyd) this game really punishes you and laughs while it's doing it.......piece of $%#!

And you won't let it go? :confused: What's it gotta do to make you let it go?

Everyone to decide that they prefer the stock un-modified version, one of these days I will have a good game on it
wink-1.png

Seriously, they totally ruin it, 80% drain off them on my machine, maybe it's setup for Nick to play on it not some mere mortal like me LOL

You'll have to bring it to the Welsh Classic next weekend and we'll see if it really is that unplayable....
wink-1.png
You'll be amazed at how much difference a game can play by a small adjustment of the feet! :eek:

May have a tinker, it's been like that since I owned it (a pig), even on easy setting I have still not managed to get my name on it in all these years.

I think learning the rules might help a bit but LHS ball drains are just that.

I think any machine that you have hammered for a while can get boring. That would include any and all of the greats.

If anyone at anytime is up for a good deal/swap/trade/sale on any decent machines, let me know. I have 5 machines (CV, NF, TS, IJ, SS) all of them cherished, but they are after all, just machines. Too many games out there to ignore.........

Direct your offers via PM plz. Try me with what you have to offer. I love a good deal.... (special consideration will go to those offering an AFM, TAF, TZ, LOTR, or SM)

For me, Apollo 13 is nudging nearer the door, even though I know I will regret it at a later date.

For me it is Scared Stiff or AFM. SS is gonna have a holiday soon anyway and i know a few people with an AFM so i can play it at theirs anytime. The only trouble is actually accepting an offer and letting it go!!

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1678232 said:
I would be interested in CV or IJ as i've never owned one. PM me if you are interested.

Hi Matt, has the SS got any spidey hole wear?? think we spoke a while back and yours was a mint example? cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom