What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what would be the WORST theme for a pinball machine

Rod Hull and emu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anything Kardashian, Love Island, Geordie Shore related.

War on Terror Pinball

Strike 84........
Thatcher/Scargill, miners strike............. The player has to win bonus points against an evil government, plus the added enjoyment with excellent call-outs from Maggie & Arthur....

and this gave UK ops blank looks in 1991 but then they could always buy T2!

Not just ops, a salesman at the distributor Deith Leisure commented to me "Gilligan's back...I didn't know he'd been anywhere". It was the first I'd ever heard of the show either.

Last edited:
"Israel: The land of Zion"
Bomb 6 neighbouring countries and then destroy Palestine in a multi-ball finale!

Sadly, that actually sounds kinda fun :/

Popeye and WoZ - oh wait they have been done already :eek:

Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, with weed of course, could make a great topper.

Magic Roundabout

Captain Pugwash - actually that could be quite good, imagine the playfield layout with Master Bates and Seaman Staines

Popeye and WoZ - oh wait they have been done already :eek:

Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, with weed of course, could make a great topper.

Magic Roundabout

Captain Pugwash - actually that could be quite good, imagine the playfield layout with Master Bates and Seaman Staines

Pugwash would be great!

Nothing wrong with a Rainbow themed pin. I'm pretty certain the episode below is responsible for making Dan the man that he is today.....

Back
Top Bottom