What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what would be the WORST theme for a pinball machine

cooldan

i like pizza
i am blatantly ripping off this thread idea from the pinball arcade fans forum - i know that a few of you from here are also there too, so you will know what i mean. any ideas for really *terrible* themes?

some ideas stolen from the original to get us started:
Let's clean out the anal glands of your dog
Is Grandma dead?
The Bieber Experience
Goatse
Politics

Ooh I dunno - "Is Grandma Dead" quite sounds like fun to me... Tho it could just be my wicked sense of humour... ;)

Glad I safe googled Goatse to understand what you were talking about without pictures. :eek:

Is there such a thing as a bad theme for a pinball machine? If there was then I suggest the following:

A day in the life of a sewer
Kids dressed up as animals
Clowns
Mime Artists
A brail pinball machine for the blind (we are not talking about Tommy)
Shopping
Gardening
Decorating
The Office

It's a knockout - complete with 'Stuart Hall' mode
James Blunt - Stern music based table. (worst by far)
Confessions on an adolescent's tissue box.
Javascript
Uncooked bacon
1980's reverb/effects units.
Margaret Thatcher's codpiece.

'A day in the life of a sewer'
you could call it S*** Tales.

One Direction,
all you have is a one way gate on to the playfield with a left ramp that brings it back to the right flipper.

Last edited:
Coronation Street.....

Skill shot to go to the Rovers Return
and the Kevin Webster affair multiball!
Maybe the jackpot could be Richard Hillman driving gale and the family into the river

Actually that would be great! haha

Last edited:
England football team,Justin Beiber or One Direction-throw in Eastenders,Corrie and Emeerdale too

i am blatantly ripping off this thread idea from the pinball arcade fans forum - i know that a few of you from here are also there too, so you will know what i mean. any ideas for really *terrible* themes?
Worst theme has already been done, soccer or football.

Adele - the musical. Featuring one supersized rolling ball that crushes the life out of everything else.

The Tracy Emin pin. Basically loads of old crap chucked into a cabinet that someone else made. No one actually gets to play it but lots of chin stroking twats from the Guardian say how it's changed their life.

"How component failure ruined Pinball"
The machine starts off working fine with a good lay out but every time you miss a shot it stops working until the entire machine needs to be reset and all the connectors need reseating.

The Slave Trade, load them into the galleons and ship them across to America.

The Holy Crusade, battle with the infidels and reclaim the Holy Land.

Japanese POW camp. Survive the constant heat and humidity, maleria and the beatings by the prison guards.

The Slave Trade, load them into the galleons and ship them across to America.

The Holy Crusade, battle with the infidels and reclaim the Holy Land.

Japanese POW camp. Survive the constant heat and humidity, maleria and the beatings by the prison guards.

I think a 12 years a slave pinball would have done well! :p

Back
Top Bottom