What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best nickname you've ever heard or given to a mate, and what is the backstory behind it?? (NSFW)

I referred to the service manager at work as Houdini, because when it came to work he could get out of it. This superseded Six Pack, not because he had one but because he'd persevered with fathering kids until he was blessed with a son on the sixth occasion.

And there was Stan (from Laurel) after an ordeal attempting to carry a fruit machine upstairs at a boozer. The landlady eventually sent them away and it had to wait until the following day.

Mine was Mr Blobby, or Blobby at any rate. This was from a collector, Miss Piggy, aka Penny (Thunderbirds > F.A.B > Fat Assed Broad)

Last edited:
We had a teacher at school who had a bad stutter who we .called Donkey.
When anyone asked why we called him Donkey we said, eeyore eeyore eeyoreways talks like that.

When I was a kid I worked on a friend’s dad’s demonstration firm part time and a guy used to call me Elvis, when I asked why he said well he’s dead and he ain’t no good to no one 😆

Had a few friends called ginger pubes, filthy Ginge, mega puss, Amy knickers lol

When I worked for a construction firm years ago there was a labourer I called the blister as he would only appear after all the hard work was done and a lorry driver who got called flub which was short for fat lazy useless basxxxd as he would appear with the lorry filled with bricks and never once to get out the cab to give you a hand to offload them.

Back
Top Bottom