What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best nickname you've ever heard or given to a mate, and what is the backstory behind it?? (NSFW)

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Saw this elsewhere and couldnt Resist but to ask here.

Warning - this thread is more than likely going to be unsuitable for those in work and on corporate lans..... Just a heads up.

I'll start this one off because of a nickname someone had in the office....
One guy used to call the apprentice in the office Thrombo.... reffering to a slow moviung Clot....

One i have heard.... Bloke used to call his manager Drill Bit... because he was a small boring Tool.....:rofl:

Please keep them genuine though... 👍

Not a funny nickname but a guy at my school got the nickname Derek because he hated the name Derek. He would always say don't call me that, I hate the name Derek. It stuck, 30 years later spotted him on Facebook as Derek (Paul) Winterbottom. Kids can be so cruel and obviously his adult mates who still call him it.

Guy here is called Razor. His name is Ray and it’s because Rays a c u n t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked with a guy called "Lucky" He was the most unfortunate person ever. if anything was going to happen to anyone, it always happened to him. Some of the mishaps that happened to him where unbelievable, but they were all true.

A fat guy in my class at school caught chicken pox when we were 13. He scratched them and had some scars on his face so for the next 5 years he was nicknamed Mr Blobby from Noel’s house party

Ahh.. i remember a girl that used to work in Mcdonalds in Swindon... She was the slowest server in the store, and me and a colleague always used to get served by her. Just called her "Flash".

I could turn this thread into a book with the people with nicknames I come up with!

My one mate is called Zippy due to the fact he's got some horrendous scars on his legs and back due to surgery following a bad motorcycle accident. The scars resemble zips...

Me, I had a quiff about 25 years ago and with my name being Richard, "Quiff Richard" stuck! Sir Quiff, Quifford, Quiff Pilchard also still get banded about! :p

We used to call a guy alienJim which he though was cool because it was from alien but it was actually because he was an ugly bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

there were a load in one of my old work offices. The logistics (stores) guys had a nickname for everyone in the building, normally started with two. Two dogs was a guys nick name because he had 2 girls on the go. Two boats as he was a keen sailor and was mid changing his yacht when he started. Two backs was a rather uncomplimentary description of one of the girls.

there were a load in one of my old work offices. The logistics (stores) guys had a nickname for everyone in the building, normally started with two. Two dogs was a guys nick name because he had 2 girls on the go. Two boats as he was a keen sailor and was mid changing his yacht when he started. Two backs was a rather uncomplimentary description of one of the girls.
You mean two bags, surely.... (A Two-Bagger) etc....

Young lad started as a trainee chef said he was called Maverick by his mates, we ripped the **** and said in that case the washup should be called Swiss Bill as he was neither Swiss or called Bill. Unfortunately it stuck and everyone knew him as Swiss Bill after that

My mate got the nickname SillyB@llocks as he crash into the back of a parked lorry as he had been distracted by his girlfriend giving him h@#d. She was probably very lucky she had her head between his legs as the passenger side of the car was totally destroyed and I don't think she would have walked away if she had been sitting up.

My mate with surname Harris. Known as Bomber after the Head of Bomber Command in WW2

Another mate with surname Saunders. Known as the Colonel after

the-real-colonel-sanders.jpg

Mate surname Annable. Annable the Cannibal.

I used to work with a guy years ago who looked like Dustin hoffman and he was always called "Rainman" because his real name was Raymond

Reactions: DRD
knew a chap called "last year" because before he came to college he had done literally everything, shag married women, knock out bouncers, fight a squid, that sort of stuff, but sadly no one witnessed it because he did it before we all met at college i.e. "last year"

Back
Top Bottom