What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for Christmas

I got the worst bout of man flu ever (possibly COVID) bed ridden 4 days, dropped under 10st and chest infection that has me struggling to speak much never mind raise my voice!

one things for sure I’ll never forget this Xmas ever and can only apologise for not managing the few orders that need to be sent out. I though I’d at least be up and about by now but hey tomorrows another day fingers crossed.
merry Xmas from a filthy animal.

I got the worst bout of man flu ever (possibly COVID) bed ridden 4 days, dropped under 10st and chest infection that has me struggling to speak much never mind raise my voice!

one things for sure I’ll never forget this Xmas ever and can only apologise for not managing the few orders that need to be sent out. I though I’d at least be up and about by now but hey tomorrows another day fingers crossed.
Get well soon col,

Had the same get some antibiotics and some bait down tha'll be as reet as ninepence.

Thank you; Indeed an 08 - weathered Bachmann slightly let down by the Hornby wagon detailing , but it is the Beatles.

I have a romantic idea of a large loop around the next pinball building - we shall see :)

I hope you feel better soon, that sounds nasty! :(

Nothing. We haven't done Christmas presents for grown ups for quite a few years now. I'm impossible to buy for as I have everything already. The wife is impossible to buy for because she doesn't do material possessions. It's all about the kids.
No material possessions, wow she’s a keeper! :)

Back
Top Bottom