What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for Christmas

Nothing. We haven't done Christmas presents for grown ups for quite a few years now. I'm impossible to buy for as I have everything already. The wife is impossible to buy for because she doesn't do material possessions. It's all about the kids.

Other than the fact i wont need to buy any clothes for at least 6 months, Not much. Voucher to go Clay pigeon shooting, which will be nice...

I did buy myself a little non-pinball Christmas gift which arrived on Xmas eve...

1640470729507.png

However is yet to make it out of the box. Plenty of time for that as everyone goes home tomorrow... intending to have a massive clear out of the garage (More specifically, the workbench) to make room!
Need to raise some funds now anyhow, since i'll need to upgrade my antenna (There's another £400 gone!)...

Other than the fact i wont need to buy any clothes for at least 6 months, Not much. Voucher to go Clay pigeon shooting, which will be nice...

I did buy myself a little non-pinball Christmas gift which arrived on Xmas eve...

View attachment 155784

However is yet to make it out of the box. Plenty of time for that as everyone goes home tomorrow... intending to have a massive clear out of the garage (More specifically, the workbench) to make room!
Need to raise some funds now anyhow, since i'll need to upgrade my antenna (There's another £400 gone!)...
HAM, these look like they’ve come a long way.
Bit better than my Binatone CB radio and Silver Rod from the 80s lol….

CPR is having their annual sale. Last year, I didn't go ahead with my purchase and regretted it ever since. I waited an entire year, but finally took the plunge and bought the mirrored backglass and speaker glass for my Creech. Can't wait to get it as my Creech actually has a small burn hole in the translite.

Stock image
creech1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom