What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted Power Drift vid-fully working

You will be playing one at NERG soon, maybe strike a deal there for one ?

Think it goes,...... bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum bum.
Hopefully that will get you one.
Does @Alpha1 not have one for sale, or know of one for sale ?
Eh Ollie.

Hi,

I don't know of one for sale in the UK no. You would probably have to import from Europe.

One will turn up,been a few over the years.
At least it keeps it fresh in others minds and they may be able to point me in the direction one day - no rush

saw one at playexpo,so off I trudged,with a tear in my eye,as still don't have one,sniff:(

usual bump-ya never know someone new may see it and no of one:)
blimey this is harder to find than a TX-oh,sorry they are easy to get now:rofl:

Power drift is a great game, but when I bought mine I didn't realise how big it was until it arrived! In my mind it was a similar size to Outrun, but standing next to each other PD towered over it! Sadly, I no longer have either machine now - both were good fun though!

I look on those forums Ive,plus told countless vid owners I want one.One day....one day....:(:(

@TYHO someone on ukvac is thinking about selling one. He has asked it's value on the valuations thread. Might be worth a look

Be quick Chris, I'd hate for you to miss out.
We all know how long you have been after one.

TE="Pudsey pinball, post: 94179, member: 56"]Where the hell you gona put it????:eek:[/QUOTE]
He's still got the bedroom , kitchen and the bathroom to go at.

One day.

It's not like it'll be a fortune,just one of those things.
I have seen a few on ebay over the years(whne I never had the space).If a Robo-war can tune up on epay,all the chance another one of these will

Back
Top Bottom