What's new

Wanted Wanted Power Drift vid-fully working

You will be playing one at NERG soon, maybe strike a deal there for one ?

Think it goes,...... bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum titty bum bum.
Hopefully that will get you one.
Does @Alpha1 not have one for sale, or know of one for sale ?
Eh Ollie.

Hi,

I don't know of one for sale in the UK no. You would probably have to import from Europe.

One will turn up,been a few over the years.
At least it keeps it fresh in others minds and they may be able to point me in the direction one day - no rush

saw one at playexpo,so off I trudged,with a tear in my eye,as still don't have one,sniff:(

usual bump-ya never know someone new may see it and no of one:)
blimey this is harder to find than a TX-oh,sorry they are easy to get now:rofl:

Power drift is a great game, but when I bought mine I didn't realise how big it was until it arrived! In my mind it was a similar size to Outrun, but standing next to each other PD towered over it! Sadly, I no longer have either machine now - both were good fun though!

I look on those forums Ive,plus told countless vid owners I want one.One day....one day....:(:(

@TYHO someone on ukvac is thinking about selling one. He has asked it's value on the valuations thread. Might be worth a look

Be quick Chris, I'd hate for you to miss out.
We all know how long you have been after one.

TE="Pudsey pinball, post: 94179, member: 56"]Where the hell you gona put it????:eek:[/QUOTE]
He's still got the bedroom , kitchen and the bathroom to go at.

One day.

It's not like it'll be a fortune,just one of those things.
I have seen a few on ebay over the years(whne I never had the space).If a Robo-war can tune up on epay,all the chance another one of these will

Back
Top Bottom