What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted: Bounty Hunter, Solar Fire and Meteor

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
It’s a fair point - if I can’t find them reasonably enough then I might consider this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most of the classic Sterns will really help in getting used to these older games as they are quicker than Bally/Williams etc.

They seem to feature in most US comps as well.

Would the play and "feel" of a high end virtual pin be close enough for training purposes? I don't know I've never played one but interested.

yeah , that first meteor I posted did look a bit ropey , but the seller was open to offers , so you could try your luck and offer $1000 or less ?? there's another one here https://www.ebay.com/itm/182972127876 , looks much better , I really like Meteor as a game and definitely reckon it would improve your classic skills if you owned one ...

Last edited:
I've only played Meteor a couple of times, not sure why anyone would particularly want one. All that stuck out to me was that awful Rolf Harris Stylophone sound coming from it, getting higher and higher pitched.

Darn it @Neil McRae - there was that Royal Guard on eBay that went for £601! Pretty sure it is used on PAPA circuit quite a bit and looks like a fun EM.

(Pic is stock IPDB)

image-2.jpg

yeah , that first meteor I posted did look a bit ropey , but the seller was open to offers , so you could try your luck and offer $1000 or less ?? there's another one here https://www.ebay.com/itm/182972127876 , looks much better , I really like Meteor as a game and definitely reckon it would improve your classic skills if you owned one ...
Meteor is a $1000 game in the US, unless it's sold by a dealer like this one.
Prices for classic Stern do vary with Stargazer in immaculate condition, now being a $5000 pin.

If it's practice on a classic stern you want Neil, you should come down to SWL this Friday night or for the tournament on Sunday...! :D

Back
Top Bottom