What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead Update - 1.60

Can you adjust Strength and turn on and off the shaker on this?

Shaker has three setting as well as Off in the user adjustments menu, but this only affects how often it is used, not it's strength.

You can change the strength (I felt it was too strong) this way:

The actual motor has two offset weights on a rotor, both are offset in the same direction.

The weights are secured with grub screws which can be loosened though be warned, it isn't easy. I think they're glued in.

Loosen one of the weights and turn it through 90 degrees. The shake is much softer.

Shaker has three setting as well as Off in the user adjustments menu, but this only affects how often it is used, not it's strength.

You can change the strength (I felt it was too strong) this way:

The actual motor has two offset weights on a rotor, both are offset in the same direction.

The weights are secured with grub screws which can be loosened though be warned, it isn't easy. I think they're glued in.

Loosen one of the weights and turn it through 90 degrees. The shake is much softer.
Great, thanks for the info. Perfect👍

Think I need to adjust the weight in my lotr Shaker as one day the bottom of the cabinet is going to fall out!

Back
Top Bottom