What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead Update - 1.60

I downloaded 1.60 with Cleland R rated stuff, but I'm going back to 1.56 until the RandomKG audio is back :) Sounded much better with NIne Inch Nails and Radiohead.

Pinged him on Pinside now that Cleland has released his update...

Hopefully the update with the other audio won't be very long - looking forward to playing the new version...

Christ im so ****ing confused. I have the pro, im quite happy with the 'voices' so whats the crack? Do i update or what?

There are four editions to choose from:

Sterns official 1.60 release, original voices, original music by stern.

Cleland patch, as above but with new voices/call-outs captured from the show (unlicensed for sterns release). Stock music as released with the game.

Cleland “r-rated” patch as above which contains some voices/call-outs unsuitable for younger players (and probably aunts and grandmas)!

Cleland & RandomKG mix, which is a combo of either of the above two patches (ie one clean, one adult) but with stock music replaced with Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead - which sounds brilliant in my opinion. (Thanks Mark9)

All the above can be grabbed on Pinside. I’m currently waiting for the RandomKG mix because I like it so much and currently still running the 1.56 code with all that.

Still confused? Just get the stern update :)

Last edited:
Cleland & RandomKG mix, which is a combo of either of the above two patches (ie one clean, one adult) but with stock music replaced with Nine Inch Nails and Coldplay - which sounds brilliant in my opinion.

Radiohead not Coldplay, but I agree RandomKG's mix is awesome.

Seems to be a bug in the latest code that results in the shaker motor ocassionally getting stuck on permanently until the machine is powered off - which is a bit of a pain when you're over the hundred million mark :(

Looks like a problem with the shaker motor itself. It came on again as soon as I switched the machine on today. Disconnected for now.

Harry loves the pinball machines now, is fascinated by watching me play them. He does his impression of the walking dead. Although maybe I should change to a clean ROM soon...

i had to watch that several times because those sounds he's making are truly remarkable.

@robertlucas1970 @M4carp - thought I would bring this into this thread. This game keeps me coming back, even with JP new pin love - was playing this much more last night for my Friday night pinball hour.

BFB98D3A-D3F8-4146-BDD9-B3B2615D707C.jpeg8F1F6808-37E5-46C4-B1C4-0F021911D6C1.jpeg

Robert, you said you were into the seasons, the table itself only goes as far as the terminus season (4 from memory) and focuses modes on CDC, Barn, Prison seasons (Riot is an episode from prison, arena is from Woodbury fight episode) I believe terminus is muted us S3 as they leave prison so... possibly just S1 - S3.

The cleland code brings in some Negan callouts which to be honest, do really work for the code. He is infinitely quotable. There’s some good later Caaaaaaaarrrrawwllll quotes too.

I considered maybe moving it on and keeping 3 and upping to 3 Stern LCD games. Can’t do it. No chance.

Shaker motor is a must. Cleland code a must.

Yeah the game came out before Negan entered the show. Said farewell to mine yesterday!

Was going to add the shaker but read it can cause issues with the connectors on the boards under the playfield on the premium/le.
Can you adjust Strength and turn on and off the shaker on this?

Had a shaker since day one - not an issue and the shaker is really good in this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom