What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Moose 🫎 (Gary from Cheshire)

I had a blast in your games room last night Gary. Many thanks for having me, and many thanks to @Adrian Hufton for arranging for me to come and giving me a lift.

I've also just voted for the Mooseshack :thumbs:

Was great to meet you. Happy for anyone to come around if your near the m56 Cheshire. Thanks for the vote. It’s not over till the fat lady sings. Just forward her the link plz

Never heard of Warrington worldwide ??
I’ve email Runcorn world but no reply yet

Last big bump push and I won’t say another word about it.
Please vote for Me Gary from Cheshire
Ask the kids the wife the other half her brother and the person at the checkout to also vote.

IMG_2107.jpeg

We did our best guys and I know a lot of people around the world voted for me.
Thanks for your time and effort. I guess I need a dart board to reach the peak of gamesroomness 😂

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for entering our competition this year, it has been great to have you take part.

Unfortunately, you were not successful this time round. It was a tough contest this year and there were some great games rooms to choose from. The public voting chose a clear winner which we will be announcing on our socials shortly. We hope you continue to enjoy your games room!

Should we start a petition for a recount 😂
I should of copied all the different rooms pics as they have now disappeared from the web site

We were encouraged to get as much support as possible. Someone must of had a lot more friends than me lol. I’ve had people voting for me from all over the world. Oh well 🙄

Last edited:
His campaign was fine, well within the rules. And you would think the advertising on forums and getting their name out to more people was a positive for them.
Hard for me to understand how yours isn't the definition of an amazing games room.

Think we’re all pinball biased.
Made me laugh as every other games room desired a pinball

Reactions: JT.
When I had my "real business" (office refurbishment) we used to rent space at exhibitions where we would set up a mock office with health and safety infringements etc for people to spot the most and win a prize. The person who won was never the one who spotted the most, no way! They were usually the facilities director of the most promising company to get work out of. If you think HLD do this purely on votes you're far less cynical than me :p

I have plenty amounts of cynicism when at trade shows as the companies have to recoup their investment. It also helps me feel better about never winning any of the competitions, it isn't I am unlucky just that I really am not very important.

I won a HLD mug…
Competitions are def legit.
Guess you will have to demolish, go back to the drawing board
Try again next year 👍

There was someone on BBC Breakfast the other day with an Only Fools and Horses bar/shed who had made the finals - wonder whether he was the winner?

Back
Top Bottom