What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Moose 🫎 (Gary from Cheshire)

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Pinball friends and family I need your help

I have reached the final of Home leisure Directs games room of the year. It has been some 11yrs in the making and you can read the story here

I would like you to vote for my games-room and promote the excellent hobby of pinball
Oh and maybe win a prize.

IMG_2105.jpeg

Please vote for Gary from Cheshire as he’s a great friend of mooseman 😂😂😂

https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/games-room-vote/

Good luck to anyone else if your a finalist and on pinball info.

Voted :)

I fear you'll get beaten by someone with a bare room empty except for a pool table and a mini-bar - happened to Neil when he got to the final (and you're not going to get a better games room than the Domino Arcade) 😭

I’ve read through the competition and they all desire pinball in there lives 😂

What year did Neil enter? You can see past winners. Maybe there should of been a stewards enquiry

Done
Definitely the best games room, the others are mostly bars with a pool table.

Love the pictures 🥰 🥰

Looks like you've got a Whoa Nellie - never seen one of those (except on the Pinball Arcade app).

IMG_2109.jpeg

Pete you need to experience the Northern Lights Shocker chair. One and only in the world.

Read all about it here

Spending far to much time 🤔 thinking about this 😂 but I’m sure some of you have works emails too 😂😂😂😂

🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎🫎

Back
Top Bottom