What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Vector £550

OptoMystic

Registered
Bally Vector £550

I bought this machine about 4 years ago on here, here's the original post...
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/bally-vector.32563/.

The machine does have some faults so it's a bit of a project, it occasionally resets itself mid game, I can sometimes play 3 or 4 games no problem and then suddenly it will reset mid game. It's usually fine after that. It's started firing the knocker after the first ball drains recently and the switches in the ball trough need tweaking from time to time.

I did crack the two plastics at the very top of the play-field when I first got the machine and they have been glued back together but could really do with being replaced.

The only thing I've done to the machine since I purchased it is rebuild the lower flippers as they struggled to make the Vector Scan shot before but are fine now.

I've enjoyed owning this machine although I know it polarises opinion. I'm selling this machine as I want to change up my collection. I'm based Petersfield just off the A3.

I've put pictures up on my DropBox but if you need anymore then please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/py9dp5dolh2jr0u/AACj4eA52IJgM_VYwboSVshaa?dl=0

I've also included a video of me playing the machine.

The playfield is good, the glass is very good and the cabinet is very tidy too. This could be a nice example of a Vector once the faults are sorted but I just don't have the time to do this myself.

Just watched your gameplay vid. That multi ball was long in the making and then over just like that 😂 That's my style of playing 😂

I hate to be one of those people but I would of had this as I love Vector and it looks a nice example. But I'm having a baby in a few weeks and I think my wife will go mental if I'm waiting on Martin to arrive while she is in labour 😂

I bought my vector as I thought I wouldn't mind practising my repairing skills on it. It hasn't failed in this objective. To the point that I intend to keep it forever and to use it to also learn the skills of restoration on it. A good starter pin and at this price you can't go wrong. Tempted to buy this one as its playfield is much better than mine (and I have already bought a spare platfield but again it is in a worse condition that this one).

Buy it @domlouis - put the best bits into one machine. Flog the rump on gumtree

One of the best looking Ballys imho. When you have figured out the importance of the hype targets and shooting in order, there is a good scoring system too

a nice price,if I didn't already own 1 I would have snapped this up

Great price, it looks in fab condition. :thumbs:

Such a fast, chatty game, Vectorscan speed trap clever feature for the time, just be ready for short ball times! :)

Back
Top Bottom