What's new

Expired Used SEGA parts from Batman Forever

Expired Due to no activity
I have the wire forms if I can find them. I can't remember what I did with them. Unlike the steel guides which I have a set on hand

1645905944775.png

These two bits should do the whole game, but I might want another one of the longer piece if you have.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playfield entry ramp.

1645907201747.png

Last edited:
Sharps I have my baywatch up and running now so have both boards available tested working. But from other posts of yours it seems like you are still not sure what problem is with your machine.
hi, so i got a new psu....seems it may be dmd controller ? have you got dmd and controller for sale then?

Sharps I have my baywatch up and running now so have both boards available tested working. But from other posts of yours it seems like you are still not sure what problem is with your machine.
sound board and dmd controller and dmd for sale?

sound board and dmd controller and dmd for sale?
I have both will dm you. Have you already done the service bulletin amendment to the psu cn5 connector using trifurcon connectors as poor connections there can bring down both display controller and sound board. I'm surprised that both stopped working at same time and still believe you have a 5v problem from your other post.

Paul

View attachment 162072

These two bits should do the whole game, but I might want another one of the longer piece if you have.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playfield entry ramp.

View attachment 162073
Dave,

Really sorry it has taken so long to respond but if you still want these parts, £25 posted including 2 of the long ones. Please let me know and DM for payment details and to send me your address.

Pic attached of 4 pieces and I have also included the other side of the apron guide as I can't imagine why you would want one and not the other. So the £25 is for all 4 in the pic plus another one of the longest one.

Paul

Paul

Attachments

• 20220320_153320.jpg
    20220320_153320.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 9
@Asiapinball paul, thanks for the parts. It is really nice to meet you and you have helped me tremendously. Now I can continue renovating my pinball. Regards

@Asiapinball paul, thanks for the parts. It is really nice to meet you and you have helped me tremendously. Now I can continue renovating my pinball. Regards
Thanks J. Hope all goes well and you get it back up and running. Glad they arrived safely. Make sure you post on pinballinfo if you need help as there are loads on here that are really helpful. It would be great to see your progress on here too.

I'm sorted now too, lovely job, the old postman was even smiling as well after walking up a flight of stairs with a load of metal.

Good stuff Dave. Wimpy postman, I walked it across to the post office from where I live - didn;t even jump in the car. Just give me a shout if you need anything else - even the small stuff.

Paul

Good stuff Dave. Wimpy postman, I walked it across to the post office from where I live - didn;t even jump in the car. Just give me a shout if you need anything else - even the small stuff.

Paul

:), will do mate, should be good for a little while, once I start populating the parts I have at the moment then it should be clearer as to what I'm missing.

I do - I will send you a DM. If you happen to be coming to Pinfest (or know somebody that is) you can pick up from there if convenient.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom