Paul
I parted out 4x Baywatch and 3x Batman Forever when I lived in Malaysia

It is easier to list what I don't have:
- cabinets,
- MPU boards unless you want battery leakage damaged ones
- and I don't think I have any DMDs left as I sold them years ago
- the wood backing part for mounting the DMD
- backbox light boards
- literally a bucket of metal parts mainly playfield posts etc. waiting for the tumbler went AWOL in the move home.
- baywatch translites (but I have BF ones)

If you request what you want I will post pics and prices as we go.

If you want boards you may have to wait a few weeks as I am currently rebuilding my Baywatch so unable to test at the moment before sending out.

Paul

Last edited:
I'm still missing one stand off of one of my pinballs if you have one. (I know you can get them, but postage is way more than the part!)

Image1.jpg

I'm still missing one stand off of one of my pinballs if you have one. (I know you can get them, but postage is way more than the part!)

View attachment 152342
I think this is one of the two playfield stands for use when servicing - if so, I don't have them - the BF and BW ones are the slide type and not like these ones used on Data East.

Paul

I parted out 4x Baywatch and 3x Batman Forever when I lived in Malaysia

It is easier to list what I don't have:
- cabinets,
- MPU boards unless you want battery leakage damaged ones
- and I don't think I have any DMDs left as I sold them years ago
- the wood backing part for mounting the DMD
- backbox light boards
- literally a bucket of metal parts mainly playfield posts etc. waiting for the tumbler went AWOL in the move home.
- baywatch translites (but I have BF ones)

If you request what you want I will post pics and prices as we go.

If you want boards you may have to wait a few weeks as I am currently rebuilding my Baywatch so unable to test at the moment before sending out.

Paul
Hello Paul,

Do you still have some parts from the Batman forever? For instance display connector board and Batman gun. Perhaps you have also some plastics. Curious to hear if you can help me. Regards Jeroen

Hello Paul,

Do you still have some parts from the Batman forever? For instance display connector board and Batman gun. Perhaps you have also some plastics. Curious to hear if you can help me. Regards Jeroen
Yes I have all of that. Just post or pm a list of all you need and I will post pics and prices

Thanks Phil. I'm a bit embarrassed really as I have been a bit slow for the enquiries I have had because work got busy but should have responses back soon. Paul

Yes ramps went years ago to the US as did the large dmds. Cpus had battery damage. Still got lots of other stuff left including the generic data east parts usd on these. Gun trigger assembly also long gone been asked for that .any times.

Yes ramps went years ago to the US as did the large dmds. Cpus had battery damage. Still got lots of other stuff left including the generic data east parts usd on these. Gun trigger assembly also long gone been asked for that .any times.

Thanks. What about any ball guides? I am after all kinds of spare that you probably have. I have all coil and assemblies I need, targets + things like that, but anything else probably wouldn't go a miss, I could take a lot of scrap as it may be to some.

hi, sega dmd controller board and sound board? please?
Sharps I have my baywatch up and running now so have both boards available tested working. But from other posts of yours it seems like you are still not sure what problem is with your machine.

Thanks. What about any ball guides? I am after all kinds of spare that you probably have. I have all coil and assemblies I need, targets + things like that, but anything else probably wouldn't go a miss, I could take a lot of scrap as it may be to some.
The green wire forms or the stainless steel ones. I have the stainless ones handy, but haven't been able to find where I stashed the green ones. Got targets probably have all you need just send a list of all you are looking for.

Paul

The green wire forms or the stainless steel ones. I have the stainless ones handy, but haven't been able to find where I stashed the green ones. Got targets probably have all you need just send a list of all you are looking for.

Paul

You do have wireform ramps :). Ball guides as in steel ball guides on playfield and any rails come to think of it...

Sure I get you a list see if you still have. Thanks

I have the wire forms if I can find them. I can't remember what I did with them. Unlike the steel guides which I have a set on hand

Attachments

• 20220225_223018.jpg
    20220225_223018.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 22
Do you have any of the pop bumper brackets/ yokes/coil assemblies from the underside of playfield?(metal type from sega games)

Hi, I do not have anything spare. I am even short on certain parts. Like plastics, even some bolds? How far are you with your projects. You have some pictures?

Do you have any of the pop bumper brackets/ yokes/coil assemblies from the underside of playfield?(metal type from sega games)
Yes I have all the under playfield assemblies both from batman forever and baywatch and some are same generic assemblies as earlier data east games such as pop bumpers and slingshot assemblies.

I stripped a playfield for one of these, although some bits had already been removed before I got it. Playfield is on the wall, all the bits are in a box in the pinball shed. If the OP can't help, let me know what you're after and I'll see if I can find them.

I stripped a playfield for one of these, although some bits had already been removed before I got it. Playfield is on the wall, all the bits are in a box in the pinball shed. If the OP can't help, let me know what you're after and I'll see if I can find them.
Great thanks, for a baywatch? will keep it in mind. Wireform not the most difficult thing to make but I'm building a pin with no workshop, so anything premade / off the shelf suits me and gets built quicker.

Ball guides off those games can be cleaned up nice but they also come with the screw brackets so that's less of a ballache too.

I haven't seen when the Pinfest is on but it's a while away from now, could be made by then.

No sorry, I've confused things. It's Batman that I've got bits for.

No worries, the VUK wireform would've been nice but I ended up with a Coffin popper from BSD, not tested it that yet though it may not be tall enough.

It doesn't really matter what game anyhow, there's loads of bits on that game.

Back
Top Bottom