What's new

Expired UPair G10 4K Drone

Expired Due to no activity

Wiredworm

Registered
I've got a brand new UPair G10 4K Drone which has been opened and taken out of the box but not yet flown or used. I plan to simply power it up and make sure it works (minus props) and then i'll be selling it on because to be honest I doubt i'll get much use from it and I could really do with the cash right now due to having a few expensive months coming up.

It's obviously not as advanced as something like a DJI Phantom but for the money it's got a fair few features including a remote with in-built display, 4k camera with SD card slot and a return to base feature when the battery is low or connection to the remote is lost.

They seem to be selling on Amazon at the moment for £339. I'd be happy to let it go for £270 or best offer. I'll cover the postage within that price too.

More details: https://www.amazon.co.uk/UPair-Quadcopter-Camera-Monitor,2-4G-Controller/dp/B01LQ4ZEGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504928474&sr=8-1&keywords=upair+one+4k

Thought i'd offer it up here before heading to eBay.

Probably. If someones interested then i'll not be asking questions about what they're using it for. ;-)

Last call on this - if no interest then i'll stick it on eBay later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom